IGNORED

Motorsport in Pattaya

billybarfine

Wanting to check some racing out this time round as im a bit of a petrolhead. Last time out I planned to go to Bira race circuit but when i asked around nobody knew where it was. Looks like they do some good race days there, seen some videos on youtube.

Has anyone been before and can you tell me where it is please. thanks

99/4 Moo 14 Bangna-Trad km.10 Rd., Bangpleeyai, Bangplee, Samitrakarn 10540

Tel : 085-110-1000 , 02-317-1155 #451 Fax : 02-317-1631 E-mail : [email protected]

Bira Kart

How do I get to Bira Kart?

From Bangkok, head to the Bangkok-Chonburi motorway (Highway 7) and exit to Highway 36 heading to Rayong. Total distance is 138 km.

Bira Kart

How can I contact Bira Kart?

Call us at 085-110-1000 or send us an email at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

Bira Circuit

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Bira Circuit

Location Pattaya, Thailand

Time zone GMT+7

Major Events Super car Thailand, ATCS, Pro Series, SEATCZC

Circuit Length 2.41 km (1.49 mi)

Turns 11

Bira Circuit is named after the famous Thai prince H.H. Prince Birabongse Bhanutej Bhanubandh. The circuit has been operated by Bira Circuit One Company, Limited. The track, initially opened in 1985, covers an area of 65 acres. It is a 2.41 kilometres (1.50 mi) permanent motor and motorbike racing circuit with an offroad track, a rally stage and a go-kart facility. It is located in 111 Moo 5 Banglamung, Chonburi, 15 kilometres (9.32 mi) Northeast of Pattaya. The circuit located on State Highway 36 which is 120 kilometres (74.56 mi) from Bangkok and 20 kilometres (12.43 mi) from the CBD of Pattaya. [1]

The circuit is twisty and bumpy which consist of elevation and two chicanes, a fast downhill double apex corner.[2] There are 30 pits for racecars, plus a control tower, medical center and meeting room. The grandstand and spectator area can accommodate up to 30,000 people.[3] It is also the only circuit in Thailand that meets the standard of Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (F.I.A.). The South East Asia Touring Car Zone Challenge (SEATCZC) has been run at Bira Circuit since 1992 and the Asian Formula 2000 (AF2000) since 1997. The Circuit has full facilities for arranging all kinds of motorsport events; race meeting, racing school, test drives and etc.[4]

Bira's go-kart track can race up to 100 km/h on the straights depends on the weather conditions. In order to meet Commission Internationale de Karting's standard, the go-kart track was overhauled in 2006.[1]

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

Wanting to check some racing out this time round as im a bit of a petrolhead. Last time out I planned to go to Bira race circuit but when i asked around nobody knew where it was. Looks like they do some good race days there, seen some videos on youtube.

Has anyone been before and can you tell me where it is please. thanks

When are you in Pattaya?

Supercar Thailand is at Bira 12th 13th Sept

Bangsan speed festival 27-29 November Street Circuit about 30klms from Pattaya. Fantastic Weekend and free.

When are you in Pattaya?

Supercar Thailand is at Bira 12th 13th Sept

Bangsan speed festival 27-29 November Street Circuit about 30klms from Pattaya. Fantastic Weekend and free.

will be in pattaya from 5 dec until christmas time (later if im not still with my current farrang girlfriend) hope there is something happening at that time. Thanks for replys

soomtimes road names mean shit go from patts past the croc farm road to the freeway to rayong the moter way is on your right.but you may have to book.