IGNORED

Looking for a Wingman for trip in October

daveboro

I am planning on a two week trip... to the shinning lights and temptations of pattaya.. I am hoping to go in the last two weeks of October.... was planning on going on my own... but the more I have been thinking about it the more... I need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow... at least once a day....

Going to be flighing with China airways from Newcastle... and hoping to stay at flipper lodge....

I am a Mbro guy.... I am chilled out... but like all pattaya addicts has a darker side lol..

Edited by daveboro

Hi Daveboro

I will be flying out from Heathrow on Oct 9th and returning on the 27th.

I will gladly meet up with you for a beer. I am staying at Pattaya Bay Resort. I stayed at Flipper Lodge last May and enjoyed it there, but fancied a change this time.

Let me know what you want to do,mate. I am also going on my own as usual.

Look forward to meeting you.

Cheers

Tony

I am planning on a two week trip... to the shinning lights and temptations of pattaya.. I am hoping to go in the last two weeks of October.... was planning on going on my own... but the more I have been thinking about it the more... I need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow... at least once a day....

Going to be flighing with China airways from Newcastle... and hoping to stay at flipper lodge....

I am a Mbro guy.... I am chilled out... but like all pattaya addicts has a darker side lol..

Hi dave, bit off topic but whats the deal with flights from Newcastle? It would be a good option for us in future. What sort of prices do china offer from there etc? where do you stop off? Thanks for any info mate.

Hi I will be there arriving 8th and departing 11th then arriving again on 16th and departing 22nd, When are you arriving ? PM me

I am Arriving on the 16th and leaving on the 30th staying at tropical berts Soi 6.1 like you am going alone and looking forward to it,. :question1::Whistle: pm if want meet

Me and a bud will be arriving Oct 11th (late) and departing for BKK on Oct 18th (midday). Staying over at the Sunshine hotel on Soi 8. Feel free to PM.

Edited by kckid