IGNORED

BKK AIRPORT

Big Yuley

I am travelling from BKK to Singapore by Tiger Airways...

Can anyone tell me if Tiger Airways check in etc is with all the other international airlines, or is there a dodgy tin shed out the back for Tiger???

I have tried to look at the official airport website and to be honest it is shit and gives no information at all

Any one help???

I am travelling from BKK to Singapore by Tiger Airways...

Can anyone tell me if Tiger Airways check in etc is with all the other international airlines, or is there a dodgy tin shed out the back for Tiger???

I have tried to look at the official airport website and to be honest it is shit and gives no information at all

Any one help???

Tiger is there with all the others just look up at the signage at the entrance to the check in areas. It was at the opposite end to Thai air last time I was there.

Hi there

Looks like Tiger Airways operates from the Budget Terminal - which is separate from the main terminals.

http://www.changiairport.com.sg/changiweb/export/sites/changi/en/docs_pdf/BudgetTerminalFactsheet.pdf

Section 6 has some details on how to get there - there's a free shuttle from the main terminals.

Hi there

Looks like Tiger Airways operates from the Budget Terminal - which is separate from the main terminals.

http://www.changiairport.com.sg/changiweb/export/sites/changi/en/docs_pdf/BudgetTerminalFactsheet.pdf

Section 6 has some details on how to get there - there's a free shuttle from the main terminals.

The OP was asking about Swampy (BKK) not Singapore.

Swampy is a brand new terminal with no sheds at the back. As said above, just look for Tiger on the airline listing opposite the entrance doors and it will direct you to the correct area.

GR.

Edited by Glynrhedyn

Currently at home until after the Wet Season. See you again in Sept.

Update - couldn't wait until Sept, booked for early July.

The OP was asking about Swampy (BKK) not Singapore.

Swampy is a brand new terminal with no sheds at the back. As said above, just look for Tiger on the airline listing opposite the entrance doors and it will direct you to the correct area.

GR.

Thanks for that man...

And az1za I know about Singapore and the Budget terminal for Tiger

cheers