IGNORED

Thank you...Finally a trusted member

daveboro

It has taken a lot of posting and interactive posts... and photos... but I have finally been made a "trusted member"... and I can honestly say it is worth the wait... I am going to be staying up all night reading the great posts on the trused members areas.... and the sexy pictures are out of the world...

I aint got any sexy picturtes of my own currently... but when I go back to pattaya in October... going to take some of my own

Thanks dave

It has taken a lot of posting and interactive posts... and photos... but I have finally been made a "trusted member"... and I can honestly say it is worth the wait... I am going to be staying up all night reading the great posts on the trused members areas.... and the sexy pictures are out of the world...

I aint got any sexy picturtes of my own currently... but when I go back to pattaya in October... going to take some of my own

Thanks dave

Well done mate....knew you'd get here!!!! :Think1:

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

So was it worth it? :GoldenSmile1:

Peace.

sgu_banner.gif

Welcome on board mate, there are lots of useful info in the trusted members section.

Enjoy

• 5 months later...

Thanks dave

I am trying to get there

good to be a trusted member lots of great info and pics im going to pattaya in the next couple of months and will defo do a trip report i know like me you need your daily (dose) if thats the right word to use lol.

i too would like to get to trusted member just depends when the mods decide to give it to you.Could be 25 posts or 50 depends on there view of your posts and if they have any value to the site so better find some good replys or could be waiting a while

• 2 months later...

So was it worth it? :GoldenSmile1:

Peace.

Todavia no sey ? GoldenSmile1.gif. Hope i can answer that sooooooon.....22600584-Th.gif

• 2 weeks later...

well done m8 your a lucky sod

im trying to get to those juicy threads

and i would love one of those privilage cards too for my next trip

THE POKER BUNNY