Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How to stay 6 month

Deadlock

I want to go to thailande for 6 month from nov to may but my tourist visa give me 2 month whit a 1 month extention and since its now only 2 week when you do border run and i dont know how many reentry i can do in guesting i got 4 month cover but i miss 2 month of my 6. Can i go at the immigration at soi 5 and ask for another 3 month after my first 3? If someone know how i shoud do it pls tell me.

I want to go to thailande for 6 month from nov to may but my tourist visa give me 2 month whit a 1 month extention and since its now only 2 week when you do border run and i dont know how many reentry i can do in guesting i got 4 month cover but i miss 2 month of my 6. Can i go at the immigration at soi 5 and ask for another 3 month after my first 3? If someone know how i shoud do it pls tell me.

I was also under the impression that you only get 14 days for a land crossing but was told recently there is a way you can get a month. Unfortunately I don't have the details for this.I only know that if you go further into Cambodia, taking a few extra hours, you can obtain a month. Those border crossing companies will be able to help you with more details.

Alternatively you can go to Laos for a couple of days and get another tourist visa or overstay for 3 or 4 months and get banged up.

Edited by lincslad

I can make it vey simple and all your questions will be answered, Go to Google and put in Thai Visa Requirements and then pick the country that your passport is issued. These sites will give you all the information you require....

get a double entry tourist visa,

2 months+ 1 month then leave..laos or cambo

then re-enter for 2 months + 1 months which will give you 6 months total..happy days :Grin_Jump1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Thank you for your answers. im form Canada and i did call the embassy here and when on there web site and i got no problem having a visa but they dont say nothing about border run.

Can you tell me how mutch time i have to leave to laos or cambodia to be eligible for another 2 month?

Where do i go in laos or cambodia to get the visa? Is there immigration bureau close to the border?

Last but not least.... Laos or cambodia??? I only did 1 border run to cambodia last year so i got no idea witch 1 i shoud go i know almost nothing about those country.

Thanks

Thank you for your answers. im form Canada and i did call the embassy here and when on there web site and i got no problem having a visa but they dont say nothing about border run.

Can you tell me how mutch time i have to leave to laos or cambodia to be eligible for another 2 month?

Where do i go in laos or cambodia to get the visa? Is there immigration bureau close to the border?

Last but not least.... Laos or cambodia??? I only did 1 border run to cambodia last year so i got no idea witch 1 i shoud go i know almost nothing about those country.

Thanks

you will need to go to laos to apply for a new tourist visa.

a border run to cambodia will be ok to do a re-entry on the tourist visa you already have

with the tourist visa you have to leave the country every 3 months.. so going to cambodia is fine

you get a visa on arrival in cambo$25

you need to apply for a visa for laos before you go..although i think i read somewhere you can get them at the border..not sure on that

apply a week or 2 ( or do the border run) before your visa is up...you still get the same number of days

apply

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...