IGNORED

LIttle help please?

MARKOTINO

I think i know what this word means but would like some one to translate it,

Toa lek or toa lea

told meaning by BG but i never trust their translations on most things if they insist on calling what is quite clearly a lime a lemon(minao). It is a lime isnt it? or is it under-rippened or a thai variant on western lemons?

Thanks in advance

Mark(o)

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

I used to go missing a lot...Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World.

George Best the World Greatest.. Just ask Pele

Could translate to a few things, depending what sentence or subject we are talking?

But since it was a BG saying it, I would say she is talking about your "little one".

It could also be me after to much Sangsom in LOS asking in a drunken slur where the hell the toilet is!? :10of10Score:

It wasnt said to me she calles me pompoi all the time and moo uan so i asked her what skinny was, she is only 35kg, and got this reply, i know or i think any way lek means small. was just looking to clarify it.

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

Toa Lea (if pronounced "Toh Lehhh" means "Big Liar"

It's not traditionally a nice phrase, but if said amongst good friends and in a joking way can be said in humour. Rather like "Bullshit".

She might of met (thee rak)which means darling; dear; sweetheart; love; honey I get all differnet spelling on that word from SMS TXT

Its not teelac, i think every one knows that,i think it is little one, as sse is tiny and i asked her what skinny is but she didnt understant that so sort of had to explain it to her thats most likely why i got the little one response.

I think i know what this word means but would like some one to translate it,

Toa lek or toa lea

told meaning by BG but i never trust their translations on most things if they insist on calling what is quite clearly a lime a lemon(minao). It is a lime isnt it? or is it under-rippened or a thai variant on western lemons?

Thanks in advance

Mark(o)

You mean "dtua lek" which means "small body"

Manaaw = citrus

I'm not quite sure what the whole sentence she is saying to you but these translations break down what each word means.

Hope this helps

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

You mean "dtua lek" which means "small body"

Manaaw = citrus

I'm not quite sure what the whole sentence she is saying to you but these translations break down what each word means.

Hope this helps

Thank you Ajay, Much appreciated. Also thanks to other posters for their efforts i know that it is hard to translate thai script into romanised letters at the best of times but surely even harder when the person translating has an irish accent. ie an american would write it differently than a scottish person.

Toa Lea (if pronounced "Toh Lehhh" means "Big Liar"

It's not traditionally a nice phrase, but if said amongst good friends and in a joking way can be said in humour. Rather like "Bullshit".

Don´t know if I´m correct, but that is Isaan dialect isn´t it? Think I have heard it before, talking on the subject lies.