IGNORED

Soi BJ

ClubInk

Hi Guys,

Looking for some information about Soi BJ if you can help.

Might be staying in the Jasmine hotel this December and I am wondering what exactly is there on Soi BJ to do? I know its just off Walking St but what specifically does Soi BJ have to offer?

Thanks

Nothing of note, if truth be told.

Its a VERY narrow, and dark soi, and has nothing you cant get in Waking Street itself.

Others might have a different opinion of it, but i just dont like it

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

• 2 weeks later...

I can only think of 2 places that might be off interest. There is a gogo called club bj which is part of the jasmine hotel. It's an OK gogo. And in Soi bj there is also the well known ladyboy venue called ezy bar. So if your into LB's you've not far to go if your staying at the jasmine

Club BJ is nicely done out but its had bad reviews about the farang owner. I thought the sign girls were hotter than the girls inside.

Thanks for the info guys. Really 50/50 about staying here now. Ideally I would like a swimming pool as well but wanted to keep my budget to around 800bht - 1000 bht a night. Must have wireless broadband as well and not too far from the action. Any other ideas?

Stayed Jasmine about 3 months ago..hotel reasonable but not flash..no pool..no wifi..no food. Club BJ below devoid of anything with "come to bed eyes" let alone "come to bed body" and they had attitude. As previously mentioned, Ezybar very close if that your bag.

Outside of being close to the Walking St action and it is quiet...can't think of any other reason you would stay there.

Appreciate the responses - think I will look somewhere else!

From what i can remember being told, its not THAT much more to stay at P72 on Walking Street itself

Or the Dream hotel a little walk up from Soi Diamond on Second Road

Best to try and book in advance though, no matter where you decide to stay, as all the popular hotels will be booked solid at that times you are there.

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

I've stayed at Jasmine hotel many times, it's good value at 450-800 depending on the season.

Great location, 1 block from Happy A GoGo (never bothered with the in-house bar, just made

sure to get a room away from it). Clean, basic room, and no problem bringing 2 girls in.

Retired

• 2 weeks later...

The bars are pretty dull down there - especially now.

I used to go down a lot but the lack of a tourists have left the bar owners a bit miserable in the couple I frequewnt so I stopped bothering

better than soi yamoto though

I stayed at the Jasmine before for a week or so.

The location is spot on and that was it's main plus, besides the price. It was also clean and felt easygoing but secure.

The room is basic. The beds are really soft (not so good for firm mattress lovers) and you have remote air-con and a small tv mounted on the wall. You also have a fan on the ceiling over the bed which faces down onto the bed which is a bonus!

The bathroom is basic with a toilet and a shower+sink.

I paid 700 Baht per night in high season which was fair enough for the location.

There is a nightclub next door which is a downer. You can hear the bass vibrations until 2am. Not a problem for me as I was out past 2 anyway most nights.

There are also a lot of ladyboys in the street but won't hastle you if you ignore them.

On the plus side there is a laundry place that is quite cheap, some food stalls and as I said before you are literally 20 metres off Walking Street.