Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Areca Lodge Standard Room

Ah Hia

How is the condition of the standard rooms ?

Anyone stayed there recently ?

Thanks for all relevant replies.

Cheers !

I stayed in a standard room at Areca in June and they are in decent shape. They are equipped with an in room safe and mini bar but besides that they are pretty bare bones. If your just looking for a place to crash and shag then it should do just fine.

Hi,

I stayed there too. The standard rooms are ok but nothing special though. However, the breakfast buffet is really nice and they have too pools.

But make sure to get a room NOT facing the backyard - unless you enjoy to view a sort of slum area.

So long!

I believe that only the deluxe rooms have pool views. The standard room I was in faced the slum.

Have you gone off Hotel Vista already ? It would appear to be a better spec'd place.

Not that...It's just that i really like Soi Buakow area. It has everything u want over there plus being a tat cheaper too.

And i realized I hardly use any of the better spec'd facilities at Vista.

Furthermore I'm looking for rooms in Nov. So why waste the extra 800-1000baht ?

1400baht prices on thaihoteldiscounts.com are only valid till 31st Oct.

Edited by Ah Hia

I tried booking the standard rooms for Nov but already booked.

Then tried the delux and are also booked.

I tried booking the standard rooms for Nov but already booked.

Then tried the delux and are also booked.

room prices cost more from Nov onwards.

Not worth as the same deal for 1400baht. Maybe u wanna look elsewhere for better prices.