IGNORED

What is a monger?

daveboro

Here's the definitions from an online dictionary,

1. A dealer in a specific commodity. Often used in combination: an ironmonger.

2. A person promoting something undesirable or discreditable. Often used in combination: a scandalmonger; a warmonger.

I suggest you use definition and use it in combination with "whore" and ...well you get the idea!

For me, a guy who's tired of western women's b.s. He figures typically spends all this money to compete/take out, entertain western women and doesn't always get laid or treated real well etc. When he compares the P4P scene with little or no competition, good looking girls who are happy all the time and your always getting laid all you want....well, he says I could get used to this and now your a monger, you've wised up! IMHO

If it flies, floats or f's....Rent It!!

:001_Thank_You5: a wise man that realizes it's cheaper to give the woman cash up front and know what he will get, than to pay for everything and have to handle himself at the end of nite. :D

On this forum in the context it's used here it is the same as 'Punter'..

For me, a guy who's tired of western women's b.s. He figures typically spends all this money to compete/take out, entertain western women and doesn't always get laid or treated real well etc. When he compares the P4P scene with little or no competition, good looking girls who are happy all the time and your always getting laid all you want....well, he says I could get used to this and now your a monger, you've wised up! IMHO

very nice! that's exactly why i want to go so badly and experience such a place. very well put

• 4 weeks later...

Well spoken. only most mongerers aren't that stupid to spend any cash on white women as they aren't even worth 1 satang!!!

:GoldenSmile1: a wise man that realizes it's cheaper to give the woman cash up front and know what he will get, than to pay for everything and have to handle himself at the end of nite. :Bravo1:

Just apply the priciple of no honey no money. Why do men even bother to spend their hard earned cash on these white women as they know that at the end of the evening most time they aren't getting any pussy! Don't bother and save your cash for LOS and the lovely asian pussy :D

• Like 1

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 5 months later...

Thats the truth

first definition is most accurate - it has the primary meaning of "dealer/vendor" - i.e. costa, fish, iron - mongers

The second is more derogatory...

sandal,whore, rumour - which carries the connotation of being involved or embroiled in the business of.......

it is useable as a noun or in verb form.