IGNORED

Agoda

traprun

For your information:

I'm travelling to LOS this weekend and started to make a hotel booking through Agoda. I have used Agoda before and cannot fault them. However, this time I noticed that when booking two to a room I had to supply the second person's first and last name. I'm going alone and intend to take a guest back to my room (frequently). I hadn't experienced this before when booking through Agoda. It was a mandatory field marked by an "*". I thought of using 'fuck knows' for first and last names but wasn't sure if this was going to be accepted (even though it was the truth..555!). I ended up booking directly though the hotel's web site and got a better deal and no need to supply a second name.

Does anyone know if other booking agencies starting to do this?

Most travel agents issue a voucher which has to correspond with the booking they send to the hotel. That’s the main reason why they are asking for 2 names when booking a DBL or TWN rooms.

When filling in the second name maybe you should try:

- TBA (to be advised)

- & party

I’m not 100% sure if their booking system accepts that kind of data, but as a second option you might call their customer service at “The Offices at CentralWorld , Patumwan, Bangkok.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

When filling in the second name maybe you should try:

- TBA (to be advised)

- & party

Just act if it's your wife and fill in the form with MRS. your familyname so they know you come as a couple.

Many times the double occupancy is just for the breakfast anyway!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

For your information:

I'm travelling to LOS this weekend and started to make a hotel booking through Agoda. I have used Agoda before and cannot fault them. However, this time I noticed that when booking two to a room I had to supply the second person's first and last name. I'm going alone and intend to take a guest back to my room (frequently). I hadn't experienced this before when booking through Agoda. It was a mandatory field marked by an "*". I thought of using 'fuck knows' for first and last names but wasn't sure if this was going to be accepted (even though it was the truth..555!). I ended up booking directly though the hotel's web site and got a better deal and no need to supply a second name.

Does sanyone know if other booking agencies starting to do this?

On Agoda.com, when you book for twin/double occupancy you need 2 names. For the second one, I tell my customers to put in Ms guest( first name) and guest( Family name)

If you are booking more than 1 room, you need to put guest1 etc for both fields.

Depends on the site and their setup. For my site, its set up, you can just put your name?

Tim

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I had thought of the breakfast coupon aspect but also wondered whether Agoda was developing some 'no guest' policy to curry favour with the 'no guests' hotels.

• 3 weeks later...

I have use Agoda 2 times and just put a Thai girl name for second name. And when hotel ask where the girl is I just tell that she is comin later. And I get 2 breakfast couple.

Living the life...