IGNORED

Birthday in profile settings

sweder

Ok, this is just a quick thought, no big deal really...

I know it´s optional to set the birthday in the profile. For me personally I faked this because I don´t want to give out to much info about myself on this board. As long as it doesn´t result in any birthday greetings on the wrong day, no problem, hahaha. I would be happy to enter just my year of birth (witch I did) or maby my age in 5-10 year intervalls, so it would be possible to see something about the age.

Showing the age under each poster to the left in the forum would also be good I think. Sometimes it adds a little bit more understanding about how people think/write if you know their age.

But well, that´s just som thoughts.

I think it would be good in some way as it would allow people to see how people of the same age think as well as if age affects peoples view points on issues, but on the other hand could make people not want to take younger peoples view points into consideration as they are only young so what do they know. and younger people may think tis old guy doesnt think like me due to the age difference so i wont listen to him.

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

I used to go missing a lot...Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World.

George Best the World Greatest.. Just ask Pele

We don't currently have the options you specifically talk about.

Nothing stopping you putting it in your signature though if you wish.

Ok, this is just a quick thought, no big deal really...

I know it´s optional to set the birthday in the profile. For me personally I faked this because I don´t want to give out to much info about myself on this board. As long as it doesn´t result in any birthday greetings on the wrong day, no problem, hahaha. I would be happy to enter just my year of birth (witch I did) or maby my age in 5-10 year intervalls, so it would be possible to see something about the age.

Showing the age under each poster to the left in the forum would also be good I think. Sometimes it adds a little bit more understanding about how people think/write if you know their age.

But well, that´s just som thoughts.

The only problem with having information in your profile is this Board allows Goolgle's and other Search engine bots to index your profile. So it is not just the board members that get to see this information it is the Whole F-ing World. It would be nice if they could update the robot.txt file on this site to not allow the Bots to enter these personal areas of information. And if they do not have a robot.txt file they should investigate how to use one. That is why none of my stuff is correct.

Edited by RRRushhh