IGNORED

Darjeeling Soi 18 Any Info

flago007

Usually stay on this soi but at bann sukhumvit but this place looks a great price,has anybody stayed at this place.Any info would be brill ,do they have a web site at all.Just want a run down of the place,dont really stay in the room that much only for sleeping and shagging :001_Thank_You5: .

Website is here:

http://darjellingboutique.com/index.html

BM Evil Penevil I believe has stayed there and wrote a few words about it in one of his trip reports. Have a look here:

http://www.thaigers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8688-more-random-siam/page__hl__Darjelling__st__20

I am sure the same report wil be on this board somewhere as well.

a nice small hotel, similar to citichic with a see-thru bathroom & only a stones throw from soi cowboy :001_Thank_You5:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Usually stay on this soi but at bann sukhumvit but this place looks a great price,has anybody stayed at this place.Any info would be brill ,do they have a web site at all.Just want a run down of the place,dont really stay in the room that much only for sleeping and shagging :Chokdee: .

flago007,

Its nice and cosy. Located 1 min walk to Suk rd and 3 mins walk to the Asoke Bts.

Rooms are 25 sqm and have a nice bathroom and Lcd tv and free internet access.

For 1,350 Baht per night inc ABF. Think its hard to find a better place now.

Floors 2-4 are Non Smoking and floor 5 is smoking.

Tim

Edited by thaihoteldiscounts

• 1 month later...

Stayed there in 2008 (August). Nice room, flat screen TV, very new and modern looking, had my Pattaya GF with me and

no problem. If the price is 1350 bht total, then not bad and that includes a small breakfast. The lobby and dinning area

is extremely small...literally maybe 6-8 people can sit there. One complaint, I asked for some laundry to be done and brought back later in the evening. It really was not too much...well to the tune of 900 bht...even my GF had a problem with it, she hit the ceiling.

Maybe my own fault for not going to a laundry place on the side-road.

Not bad though...very comfortable...and just a stroll to Soi Cowboy

Edited by dave269

Stopping there for 2 days 14dec/16,will give a report on this place paid 1350 baht.Good thing i wanted early check in and late check out only charged me 675 baht for both days,so i think that is a bargain

Tim got me in there last year and it's an unbeatable deal at 1350. Way better than anything at that price. 50 ft from Suk, tucked away in the corner of a sub-soi. Personally, I'd rather pay a little more and get a pool, weight room, etc. though. wj