IGNORED

When Should I Go Next November Or Jan..?

daveboro

I have been ringing about all morning for flight prices... and I have a problem.... cant deside when to go.... Problems are...

I cant stop thinking about going back to pattaya firstly.... so therefore want to go asap.... flights are cheaper in November 420 all in with china airways....but November is quieter I heard... but less action.... Then Jan..... firstly means I have to wait an extra 8 weeks t go... but heard it is bussier more action or girls to choose from... but flights are more about 490 all in with Chinaairways...

what do people think.....

Ther is ALWAYS action, you may have to walk an extra three feet to find it, but my November trips have been great (going this year). Go November and have fun mate, no sense wanking all the way through to the new year!

[i][size="3"][color="#ff0000"][/color][/size] [/i]

• 2 weeks later...

If climate is a factor, and you like it cooler and less humid, then January is better. You can still get

rained on heavy in November. Also if you can overlap with 31 Dec, you get the events around new year. Plenty

of fire works.

to true any time is good for me but mid april was a pain song gran can be a pain after the second day.dont get me wrong i like getting wet but not with my cloths on.

Now Dave

Flights are just as cheap early Jan (I went Jan this year.)

I'll be flying then, prob from Teesside, circumstances permitting.

PM me dude :)

Maybe we can shake off our rep for being child molesters. :GoldenSmile1:

Sex tourist has a better ring to it don't you think? :MonkeyFight:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif