Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TQ2 - Photos

rightsaid

Here are a few photos from lust night. Enjoy.

2007_05_11_009_640x480.jpg

2007_05_11_010_360x480.jpg

2007_05_11_011_360x480.jpg

2007_05_11_012_360x480.jpg

2007_05_11_013_640x480.jpg

2007_05_11_015_360x480.jpg

2007_05_11_016_360x480.jpg

2007_05_11_017_360x480.jpg

2007_05_11_018_640x480.jpg

2007_05_11_019_640x480.jpg

2007_05_11_022_640x480.jpg

2007_05_11_023_360x480.jpg

2007_05_11_026_360x480.jpg

2007_05_11_025_360x480.jpg

Edited by rightsaid

ohh sweet. Just what i needed. Dont suppose you do a delivery service, cuz i am ready to order!! :Laugh1:

ohh sweet. Just what i needed. Dont suppose you do a delivery service, cuz i am ready to order!! :D

I see a new business opportunity there. Door 2 Door Pussy Inc.

Chers Alf your a legend mate :Laugh1:

Don't want to jinx us, but if all goes well expect to see more in the next couple of weeks.

Edited by rightsaid

Good work on the pics, a couple of spinners in their caught my eye.

Will add TQ2 on my to-do list next weekend :Laugh1:

Good work on the pics, a couple of spinners in their caught my eye.

Will add TQ2 on my to-do list next weekend :Laugh1:

Look forward to seeing you DS. Come over and say hi and it'll be my pleasure to buy you a beer.

Alf.

I see a new business opportunity there. Door 2 Door Pussy Inc.

Hey I have so many ideas, one which is personal. Can barowners label the nutty psycho girls so people like me dont have to waste our time sifting through the nice ones :Laugh1:

Hey I have so many ideas, one which is personal. Can barowners label the nutty psycho girls so people like me dont have to waste our time sifting through the nice ones :Laugh1:

I've been very lucky, I have yet to cum across a psycho girl.

However, if I knew a girl in my employ was that way and repeatedly caused incidences I wouldn't want her to work in my bar.

Definitely going to make it into there here in a couple weeks! Where are you located? (Sorry, haven’t been to TQ2 before…)

*Edit... Nevermind... Checked your website! I'll be there soon! -- I want one of those new t-shirts, btw!! *

*** If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~Dalai Lama ***

they are all nutty.

I like someof your new starts Alf. Can't wait to get a taste of then in August!! Also your website is awesome.

Testicles

I like someof your new starts Alf. Can't wait to get a taste of then in August!! Also your website is awesome.

Thanks mate, it's taking time but I hope we are getting it right. See you in August. If you're there on the 8th, I'll be having my 49th Birthday Party in TQ2, so I hope you can make it.

What number is the girl in the 4th photo please - I will bar fine her next month!

Good Day Alf:

Great lineup looks like a real great place to party. Will bring my group around this fall. So many places so little time. :D Cheers Ted

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Nice photo's Alf. Will have to dig my Privilege Card for when I come back and see you next month.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Great pic's Alf!!! I see Dan got in one :D

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Giday Alf,

Mate i called in two see you a couple of times in April,but you were out.

Catch you in August,i still have that token from August 06,for the 3 girls in the back room,hope its still valid.

Mark

this time i will be privileged! :P see ya in june/july! :Chokdee:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

good too see things are the same at tq2 in tq1 last week not much theremaybe i got there a little late

Looks like a top shelf line-up of girls...you will definitely be on my list of "first" stops in June...assuming some girl doesnt chain me to my bed in BKK on my layover there...hem, ah, well...ok, id pay a little extra for that, but not til after she let me go in the morning in time to catch my taxi to patts! LOL.

Edited by me43

There is nothing like an 18yr old hottie in a plaid skirt with an ass so firm you and your buddies can play a round of quarter-bounce off it...and then she offers to fuck the winner and blow the losers!