IGNORED

Booking Flight To Pattaya This Weekend... £390

daveboro

I cant stop thinking about booking my flight... and since finding and joining this forum last week.... my mind was made up..... been a the phone today got what I think is a great price..... china air ways via Amsterdam...... £390 all in... including airport tax etc.... That is flying from Newcastle.... planning on going for the first three weeks in November.... only problem is they want the full cost up front for the flight.....

as its a late deal.... was thinking you only live once lol..... I am using Gazelle travel agents in Newcastle... used them last year they are an independant travel agent specilising in asia... they great with prices

Check whether you have been allocated an outside seat.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

.... only problem is they want the full cost up front for the flight.....

WTF!

I never had a flight anywhere where they didn't want paying up front, it’s not a taxi - you don’t pay the pilot through the little glass window when you land at BKK.

:SoWhat1:

I went to Bangkok last September with china airways.... very basic flight.. but hye for £400 I am happy... the money I save I spend on more exciting things lol..... What more do I want a seat to Bangkok.... a few free soft drinks...... and a cheap meal lol

Edited by daveboro

WTF!

I never had a flight anywhere where they didn't want paying up front, it’s not a taxi - you don’t pay the pilot through the little glass window when you land at BKK.

:Think1:

:SoWhat1:

I'm starting to get annoyed with Thai. They never lower their prices, even though its a convenient diret flight. For the sake of about 3-4 hours delay, you can save yourself about £200...which obviously is P4P money in the back pocket. The issue I have is finding the best time to book. When I went last month, I booked in May and the price for Gulf was the cheapest at the time, but nearer the time the prices DROPPED (which is bizarre, especially in Summer). Are there any 'tracker sites' that follow price trends and availability (other than the search engines we all use obviously)?

I booked a couple of days ago for Oct/Nov, thru southall travel with Qatar from Heathrow for £370, cheapest ive ever paid, only been back home from pattaya a week you could say im addicted 555, adi

Money Can't Buy Life Robert Nesta Marley

Good price.. I'm flying with Eva air on 11TH of November...Heathrow--- Bangkok direct flight £430 not bad.

Posted Today, 07:44 PM

I booked a couple of days ago for Oct/Nov, thru southall travel with Qatar from Heathrow for £370, cheapest ive ever paid, only been back home from pattaya a week you could say im addicted 555, adi

Same same. I have 2, er, GF's to see in 2 different places - but still have to find ways of fitting Patt's in for a couple od days around them.

Edited by commanddoh

I'm starting to get annoyed with Thai. They never lower their prices, even though its a convenient diret flight. For the sake of about 3-4 hours delay, you can save yourself about £200...which obviously is P4P money in the back pocket. The issue I have is finding the best time to book. When I went last month, I booked in May and the price for Gulf was the cheapest at the time, but nearer the time the prices DROPPED (which is bizarre, especially in Summer). Are there any 'tracker sites' that follow price trends and availability (other than the search engines we all use obviously)?

I have to admit I booked with Thai just because the flight leaves LHR at a convenient time for me and it’s a direct flight.

It cost £530 for a seat in cattle class.

Cheapest ive had is 350 GBP emirates from gatwick to dubai then dubai to bkk, year before was near 700 GBP ( same flight as OP) but my dad paid that year so i didnt mind. Didnt really like china airways, but I did sleep most of the flight which is very very very rare for me.

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

I used to go missing a lot...Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World.

George Best the World Greatest.. Just ask Pele

hi dave...also going nov...china airlines..aberdeen..amsterdam...booked thru gazzle travel Durham...Claire most helpful...£490 booked 3 months ago....had same flights february £640...flight times arriving and returns really good i.m.o.....bb.....

I got a £330 flight in June this year with Emirates

I always use netflights.com

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Check whether you have been allocated an outside seat.

lol, as long as u get there...

468x60_3.jpg