IGNORED

The Grand - Soi 14 Walking Street

RH73

Hi all,

Just want to know if anybody has booked a reservation at this hotel lately? The people on the desk are f***ing useless. Both me and my mate have been trying plus one of our mates who lives in bkk. They are quoting us different figures everytime or just not replying at all to our e-mails.

They are meant to have an offer on where you book 5 nights and get 1 free but you have to pay a deposit. The problem is they keep quoting us different deposit prices I think they are trying to pull a fast one but I just want to know if any BM has had the same trouble. We like staying here as it is in the thick of the action but it is always a pain in terms of reservation.

I stayed there last year, the rooms are ok, but yes the staff are useless and rather be sleeping than answer your questions, i think there new website mentions the free night offer too, but there rates seems higher than it was last year. no pool but nice rooftop to see the views or get a sun tan

http://www.grandhotelpattaya.com/rates.htm#promotion

I stayed there last year, the rooms are ok, but yes the staff are useless and rather be sleeping than answer your questions, i think there new website mentions the free night offer too, but there rates seems higher than it was last year. no pool but nice rooftop to see the views or get a sun tan

http://www.grandhote...s.htm#promotion

So true about the sleeping! When we stayed in January I could of walked past the reception with a heard of elephants and they would not of stirred!!!!!!!

Edited by RH73