IGNORED

Wanting To Try A Ladyboys?

daveboro

I dont consider myself gay.... but really want to try a lady boy... some of the pictures I have seen.... ladyboys look sexier and "normal women".....been honest in life.... I will try "most things once" being honest some lady boys look so sexy... I would not been able to release they were men... till they were naked....

So hye thats on my list for the next visit why not..... what do people think?

I dont consider myself gay.... but really want to try a lady boy... some of the pictures I have seen.... Ladyboys look sexier and "normal women".....been honest in life.... I will try "most things once" being honest some lady boys look so sexy... I would not been able to release they were men... till they were naked....

So hye thats on my list for the next visit why not..... what do people think?

Each to there own I suppose, you are a ‘braver’ man than me.

I’m not gay so fucking a man arse has never been what I would call a priority.

Edited by The Storm

They'll probably be split 50/50.

Theres plenty of LB lovers on this forum and even a specific ladyboy forum that split of from this (sorry i can't remember the details).

A LOT of falang regulars end up trying LB's sooner or later. Some of them just refuse to admit it.

So good on you for giving it a go mate. At least you'll know what you think for sure.

Try pick your LB of choice early while your sober and of good judgement. You can still get rat arsed drinking with her.

I'd imagine the worst way to try one out would be to get so shitfaced you can barely walk and wake up in the morning with something that looks like a gorilla in lipstick.

I'd imagine the worst way to try one out would be to get so shitfaced you can barely walk and wake up in the morning with something that looks like a gorilla in lipstick.

:)

Unless of course a gorilla in lipstick is your thing!!!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 1 month later...

It is a great feeling breaking taboos!

And Pattaya is the perfect place for doing so.

Here you can gradually push your limit.

1. Pay a girl for sex... (Naughty isn´t it)

2. Taking two girls in your room. (A lot of work - but a forbidden dream come true)

3. Fucking a girl up the ass. (A real taboo - a real kick but not a big difference in the physical feeling to be honest)

4. Kissing a ladyboy (Until a friend tells you what you are up to...)

5. Fucking a ladyboy (A taboo - a huge kick and not really gay, because you are fucking someone who wants to be a lady.)

So, I would say go for it! :Attitude:

Maybe, You give us a report of your taboo breaking experience...

Edited by thaikim

Up to you.

But break yourself in gently and make sure the lubes in place before you drop the soap in the shower the first time.

And remember, sitting side-saddle on a baht bus for three days afterwards is a dead give-away.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

Up the Bum no harm done..... :Attitude:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Go for it! I have only been with LBs here the last few years and find them fantastic. Don't get me pegged as gay because I have been with over 2,000 biological women in my wife (est.), but have had my share of LBs as well, and they are, as you see, VERY SEXY.

They are like real women in virtually every respect, except they have no vagina -- unless it is artificially created (then they are post-op transsexuals). Pre-ops are on hormones generally and may have silicone breasts. I could wow you with some shots of dolls I have known, but not sure how to do that. But be careful because some ladyboys, like some real girls, are ripoff artists or perhaps not in the best of health. One must be discerning. They also can get jealous like real women!

I myself go for gals in pantyhose, especially Thais, and that just isn't easy to find in Thailnd with the weather so hot, but have had no problem finding a nice LB who could or would accommodate me. The girls in Stringfellows are not jealous of each other as far as I have discovered, but have my own private babe now.

Enough about me. Just don't be afraid of it. I can recommend Stringfellows as I have been with five of their gals at least. I am not fond of their bar owner though as he did me a bad turn on his website once.

Ngu

don't let the homophobes here get you down! There are alot of men like you who travel to thailand to enjoy a LB. Not my cup of tea but then Pats is not a place to be judgemental.

Your not going to have any trouble fullfilling your fantasy as they will come to you! They are aggressive as hell so just watch your wallet!

They are like real women in virtually every respect, except they have no vagina --

Hmmm, each to their own my friend but sounds a bit like a real steak dinner, but with no steak?

I myself go for gals in pantyhose, especially Thais, and that just isn't easy to find in Thailnd with the weather so hot,

Try Papagayo on Soi Diana, all the girls wear hose in there.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

There are a couple of people on this forum that will judge you, but they are just hypocrites. It's all good man, do what you want, that's what freedom is about right? as long as it doesn't infringe on someone elses ability to be free, DO IT!

If you want to try a Ladyboy. I say why not.

And Thailand is the place to try.

ladyboys can now be found all over Pattaya.

Not just in Ladyboy venues but some girlie bars also have a token Ladyboy or two

Speaking of watching your wallet in Pattaya, the only LB I have ever had try that was this tall veteran sleaze named Yo from "Stringfellows." I went to the bathroom and started the shower, but waited a few seconds before ducking back into the room. I was never in the shower, am always careful, and never had a good feeling about her in the first place...caught her in several lies before we evn got to my hotel. Sure enough, there she was suddenly and surprised making her way to me from a far corner of the room where only my trousers had been placed.

Turns out she got nothing of course as there was NO wallet in those britches. Other girls I had known before from the bar and had no bad experiences with later asked me if she had stolen anything from me. I only replied that she had tried. The skank also lied about the sexual services she was contracted to perform. Rather than quibble about a few baht, I unloaded in her and kicked her out. I am really surprised the so-called "management" there allows such a creaure to work there.

She would have been in for another surprise trying to revover her identification card from the hotel staff had she not been cleared telephonically by me first. You gotta stay ahead of some of this scum, because that is precisely what all thieves are.

Ngu

Go for it if that's your thing.

I once took a LB back to my room, fuck I couldn't pick her.

But soon as I realised what I had it was out the door with her/it.

Not my scene, but I don't knock those who want to try or do em often.