Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fantasy Sports Grill

rdeaster

I would like to do a poll on here for guys that like to go to bars that do not have any girls there that can be bar fined. Just a nice quiet place to watch sports. talk to friends or shoot pool. Aplace that has some sexy ladies to talk to and play pool with but you can not BF them. My bar is a great place to take a date, girl BFd from another place or to take your Gf or wife.

I 've seen sort likes of this kind of bars in Phuket where u don't see any working girl only waitresses u cann't be Bf'd. They have a security guard at the door to keep the streetvendors out too. So a no hassle bar where u can relax from a play of pool, watch sport on tv or a cold beer! But i never saw one in Pattaya.

I only knew the pattaya beergarden that would come close to this description!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Thanks for the reply. I do have some bar finable ladies there but not all my staff are. there are places in Phuket that do not employ any 'bar girls' at all, only wait staff and they are VERY successful and full of customers there to play pool or watch sports. I have a posting on another forum and most guys on that tell me that a bar in Pattaya without ladies to BF will not be successful. what do you think?

we will call in november,liked the place when it was wildcats,did you keep same staff or are they new.

Thanks for the reply. I do have some bar finable ladies there but not all my staff are. there are places in Phuket that do not employ any 'bar girls' at all, only wait staff and they are VERY successful and full of customers there to play pool or watch sports. I have a posting on another forum and most guys on that tell me that a bar in Pattaya without ladies to BF will not be successful. what do you think?

I think it very much depends on how well it is implemented. If it comes with all of the annoyances that tends to accompany beer bars and gogo bars, then it won't work. By annoyances, I mean pressure for ladydrinks, pressure for tips, bill-padding, generally bad service and the like.

On the other hand, if you can avoid that kind of stuff, I could see it working. I personally would go if I could watch U.S. sports, like college and pro American-football. I'll be there in September and will come by to check it out. Where exactly are you located?

LM

• 3 weeks later...

Actually I think it could work well...................in theory

Believe it or not there are

1. Guys like me who dont barfine and love sport ( no "s" please we're British LOL)

2. Guys who want to relax in the earlier hours, say 19.00 - 22.00 and then look for their barfine later.

I agree with the previous poster, this kind of bar needs to be 100% top notch on watching the hassle and fiddling that so often goes on in Pattaya.

Where it falls down is this

A very high percentage of popular sports are European and US based. Other sports either dont get shown here or there are not that high a %% of guys from those countries. I mean cricket, aussie rules, rugby league etc.

Lets stay OFF the old arguments fellas - just for the sake of this particular argument/thread - "football is king" in Pattaya (soccer for you US bros).

Like it or not thats whats in (most) demand in Pattaya and thats what gets shown. Fact of life!

The majority of these games start between 01.00 or 03.00 depending on the European summer time hours.

For example Champions league kicks off at either 01.45 or 02.45 depending on the summer time hours in UK/Europe.

Now................

Guys in example 1. are in bed.

Guys in example 2 have gone to the places where they WILL find girls

(Can also add that Pattaya is basically now closed at 03.00 unless they change it again soon).

The USA sports have even worse starting hours so can pretty much be discounted (NFL starts around 05.30) and other sports are rarely shown on Thai TV.

No-one really wants to watch repeats - they want LIVE sport!

IMO the ONLY way you can make a sports bar work here is show football (soccer) and the hours really just dont fit for the type of environment you are talking about. Its fine for the smaller sports bars that show the soccer and DO have girls. That time of night they are just making "extra cash" not their livelihood.

I wish you all the best - the concept it GREAT - however the practicalities are very much against you methinks.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 3 weeks later...

There are loads of Bars like that in Pattaya. They just get swamped by the millions of girlie places

'Hard work never killed anyone, but I figured, why risk it'

• 1 month later...

It would be nice to just relax as you said rdeaster with native thai people and internationals alike. you would like to think it would keep the stupid non respectfull farangs to a mimimum. Which is always a good thing.

Posted Image

There is a list of 'couple friendly' bars on this map that might fit the bill. :Chokdee:

Pattaya Bar Hopping Guide.jpg

sgu_banner.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to do a poll on here for guys that like to go to bars that do not have any girls there that can be bar fined. Just a nice quiet place to watch sports. talk to friends or shoot pool. Aplace that has some sexy ladies to talk to and play pool with but you can not BF them. My bar is a great place to take a date, girl BFd from another place or to take your Gf or wife.

Hey man, ill be in Pattaya mid January. Do ye show the English Premier League, if ye do ill pop in. I like to watch the games in peace and with sound. Where are ye in Walking Street?

• 2 months later...

Let me know the address and i will pop inn to have a good time, could not hurt

with a day of while i am there. Maybe a great place to bring someone i want

to know better ??

My linkAll my dreams will come true in Pattaya.....

• 2 months later...

seems like a greatr idea am i right in thinking i could take a girl in with me though as thats what im looking for somewhere to chill with them earlier on in the night

• 9 months later...

is there a website for the "jolly friar" ??? maybe a good place to visit during the day for some sport and no hassles .. before the night starts !!!