Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cathay Pacific Questions?

Chreel

Hello, I have a couple questions regarding anyones personal experience on Cathay Pacific flights from JFK to HKK and then to BKK?

1. Do i have to buy a special adapter to plug my laptop into these empower between the seats on economy class?

2. I heard that a lot of times you can upgrade at the counter before check in to business class for a couple of hundered dollars extra, has anyone tried this and more importantly did it work? 73 more days than i am off to LOS. any responses would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Empower is not used on the long haul products (777-747). You will use your standard 110 volt plug in.

Upgrades are available based on what fare class you have bought. See below.

On most airlines, unrestricted economy ticket is booked as a Y fare.Full fare tickets with restrictions on travel dates, refunds, oradvance reservations are commonly classed as B, H, or M, although someairlines may use S, W, or others. Heavily discounted fares, commonly O,T, Q or W, will not permit cabin upgrades, refunds, or reservationchanges, may restrict frequent flyer programeligibility, and/or impose other restrictions. Other fare codes such asX are restricted for use by consolidators, group charters, or travelindustry professionals. However on some airlines W or X is used forfrequent flier program award redemptions.

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

First of all, I assume you mean HKG (Hong Kong) instead of HKK (Hokitika, New Zealand)?

Back to your question, don't expect you'll be able to upgrade from cheap economy ticket to business class for a couple of hundred bucks.

I don't think CX do cash upgrade like TG or UA, but I might be mistaken here.