IGNORED

Looking For Hotel Near To Lumpini Park

hedonist

I am looking for a fairly cheap hotel near Chulalonkorn hospital in Bangkok, for a friend of mine who has to take his daughter there for a minor op soon

I know the hospital overlooks The Dusit, but thats WAY out of his price range lol !!!!

He wants someting fairly near, though.....within walking distance, or short taxi ride away, as he isnt too sure of Skytrain, and would prefer to be flexible in his comings and goings for the time his daughter is in hospital (a "few days" i am told)

Anyone got any suggestions? Only one i can find is The Wall Street, but thats a bit near the "more tempting areas" for him to be staying near lol !!!

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

I am looking for a fairly cheap hotel near Chulalonkorn hospital in Bangkok, for a friend of mine who has to take his daughter there for a minor op soon

I know the hospital overlooks The Dusit, but thats WAY out of his price range lol !!!!

He wants someting fairly near, though.....within walking distance, or short taxi ride away, as he isnt too sure of Skytrain, and would prefer to be flexible in his comings and goings for the time his daughter is in hospital (a "few days" i am told)

Anyone got any suggestions? Only one i can find is The Wall Street, but thats a bit near the "more tempting areas" for him to be staying near lol !!!

Hedonist

No particular reccomendations as I don't spend much time in Bangkok these days but it might be worth trying the Silom Rd area, lots of hotels, near to shops/entertainment areas and not too far from the area where the hospital is.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

No particular reccomendations as I don't spend much time in Bangkok these days but it might be worth trying the Silom Rd area, lots of hotels, near to shops/entertainment areas and not too far from the area where the hospital is.

Thanks for that. I was just looking at an hotel in Surawongse Road. Would that be near to the h/pital?

Hedonist

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Thanks for that. I was just looking at an hotel in Surawongse Road. Would that be near to the h/pital?

Hedonist

yes, it's parallel to Silom off of Rama 4 Rd.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

• 2 weeks later...

try the Pinnacle Lupinee but negotiate a rate. i stayed there awhile ago and managed to get a rate of 1200 incl ab

Thanks for all the recommendations

I think he is going to commute from relatives he has on the outskirts of Bangkok

Once again, thanks

Hedonist