IGNORED

Gyms In Pattaya

ClubInk

Hi Guys,

I'n hoping to make a trip over for a month in December and I would like to have access to a gym whilst I am there, mainly for weight training. What are my options and costs of say a months membership? I also like to play badminton so if any of the Gyms offer this facility as well that would be a bonus.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

I'n hoping to make a trip over for a month in December and I would like to have access to a gym whilst I am there, mainly for weight training. What are my options and costs of say a months membership? I also like to play badminton so if any of the gyms offer this facility as well that would be a bonus.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Club Ink.

Well it's probably not the cheapest solution, but I'd recommend Tony's, they have a badminton / tennis court near the junction on South Pattaya road and 3rd Road. Plus a big pool and gym.

I always work out at the other gym, infront of Xzite disco, they have big free weights (135 lbs dumbbells), and a huge gym, plus Muay Thai as well.

But it's also a bit expensive, I had a 2 year membership, so I don't know the costs for a month ( but I guess 4000 +). I tried to google it up, but no pricelist.

Anyhow, cheers and good luck with it.

Remember: Ain't nothing to it, but to do it, LIGHT Weights BABY!!!! - Ronnie Coleman

There is one in the "Avenue" shopping center on Second Road.

I can't put a finger on it as far as the name.....

Does anyone know? California Gym?

There is one in the "Avenue" shopping center on Second Road.

I can't put a finger on it as far as the name.....

Does anyone know? California Gym?

Yeah Califonia Wow or something, however there has been many problems with these Gyms, ripping their customers off, and not letting them out of their contracts.

Plus they are a real pain in the ass, when walking pass the center, the employees acts like bar girls, trying to lure u in.

I'm sure the center is new and high tech, but if you want a real old school free weight center then Tony's probably the best.

They do however have other Gyms, a couple on 3rd road... Universe gym on Sukhumwit and Chevin's near Tuk Com

Thanks your responses guys.

I few years ago there was a gym on 2nd road near Big C, set back off the main road next to a hotel....I think it was a swiss hotel or something. I am going back to 2001 here so no idea if it is still there. Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

yes..there is a gym in thev Avenue Plaza called California Wow!!!!everyday i was passing by from there..there are some pretty girls outside of the gym,advertising the California wow......but to tell you the truth i never felt tempted to go inside.......i was so tired doing "other things" in Pattaya....... :001_Thank_You5::):P:BJ3::07::23: