Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel Between Nana And Soi Cowboy

bandit42

Hi Guys,

Looking for a good hotel for 3 nights next week located between nana and cowboy, girl friendly, wifi.

1200-1800B price range.

Was thinking nana hotel but not that close to cowboy, any ideas?

Thanks,

Rob

I am not sure about the price range, but maybe citichic hotel in soi ll. Its probably half way between them both. I think the price range would be close but not sure. However if staying in nana area it only take 5 mins to walk to nana bts, jump on the train (they arrive every 5 mins) and walk down to cowboy anyway(another 5 mins).

dynasty close enough to cowboy

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

Hi Guys,

Looking for a good hotel for 3 nights next week located between nana and cowboy, girl friendly, wifi.

1200-1800B price range.

Thanks,

Rob

G'day Rob,

Would highly recommend Majestic Suites between sois 4 and 6 on Sukhumvit Road, about 100 metres around the corner from the Nana, but heaps better rooms from approx 1295 baht. Prob need to book though because popular and I rarely get a room when walking in from airport.

contact details tel 66 (0) 26568220 fax 66 (0) 26568201

e-mail [email protected] website www.majesticsuites.com

girl friendly but not sure on the wi-fi

you won't be disappointed

Al

The Ruamchitt fits your criteria.

Slightly better in terms of quality to Nana but you must request a superior room (stay well away from standard).

They have recently been refurbished - new furnishings and floorboards - ask for a corner room - they are pretty big.

The cost is B1500 with a great little rooftop pool.

The location is above the Thermae (around Soi 15).

So, turn left and in 10 minutes you are at Cowboy.

Right, and in 15, Nana.

Hi Guys,

1200-1800B price range.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob,

Any of these are good in my opinion.

Majestic Suites

Citadines all locations

Dawin Nana

Darjelling

Aspen Suites

Tim

Thanks Guys,

This is a great help, will check em out.

Rob

If you stay around Nana area Soi Cowboy is only a 5/10 min taxi ride for about 40bht.

Dont get taxi on Soi 4 though as taxi cannot turn up Shuk and has to go long way round.

Cross the road at the big crossing at the end of Soi 4 on the odd number sois across from the Landmark and Majestic Grande