IGNORED

Accor Hotel Group New Promotion Prices

luv.you.long.time

I see that the Accor promotion page certainly does have a major prob. Its been down for a few days ?!?!

I've emailed them about their pricing. They said there were pricing hikes this year, so will not be able to beat 2800 baht (for Grand Sukhumvit (formerly Sofitel)). Then two weeks later, they put this price promotion out for 2300 . In April 2009 they ran a fabulous deal of 1330 baht for any hotel.

Anyways, the price promotion they have put out just now is good, just not as good as the one in April 2009.

Watch this space I suppose ! :D

What dates are these for, getting 2800 dont seem to get the 2300 rate cheers

stayed there a few weeks ago. I got the rate on the phone . Took me a bit of sweet talking though :EvilLaugh1: They had a sale a while back for 2000 i mentioned that when getting the rate

I e-mailed them a couple of days ago asking for their special long stay rate as I might be spending the month of September in Bangkok. I also specified that I am a repeat client. They quoted me 75,000 Baht, which I have to pay in full upon check in. That works out to be 2,500 Baht/day. Yet, I can just book a room on their site for 2,300 Baht/day? Their pricing makes no sense.

• 3 weeks later...