Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Xmas & New Year

Questner

I am planning YYZ-BKK Dec 20 to Jan 5. Got 2 questions:

- when to book a fare for a reasonable rate ( will take most of the routes for a lower rate )

- is it a good time in LOS like every other time or it is better to be avoided

Thanx

its the busiest time of the year in pattaya..

if you are choosy about what hotel you wish to stay in..do book in advance

new years is just mental.. :)

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

With regard to the fare that is absolute peak time for both tourists and Thais returning home.

If you can depart after about the 12th you will find much lower probably.

When to book?? When you see a price you like, dont chase your tail waiting for a better fare as you will encounter planes full. Whatever rate you buy you will always see a cheaper one eventually just dont beat yourself up. Remember the planes will be full at this time of year so get a fare you are comfortable with and book it.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!