IGNORED

Is It Great To Be Number 1?

jonerich

Pattaya Ranks as number one uno nueng Adin un Aon En sin city in the world!!!! :D Well Gents Pattaya Scores again!!!!!Gooooooooooooaaaaallllllllll Lock your doors and hide your Women:

Sin Cities

No.1 - Pattaya, Thailand

From “happy ending” massage parlors, brothels, go-go bars, and cabarets with transsexuals to ping-pong dancing theatrics, everything is on display at this beachside resort city. Sex is the No. 1 activity (it’s called “entertainment” in Thai), and if you can imagine any variation, you’ll probably find it on Walking Street, a hub in South Pattaya. While you’re walking, prostitutes will call out to you and some will likely try to pull you into their brothel for services. If you’re tired of sex shows, however, you can always sit down to watch guys beat each other to a pulp in a Thai boxing match hosted at the outdoor bars. Since the city is right on the beach, you can sleep off your hangover and sin from the night before and get a tan -- just in time for the next evening’s “entertainment.”

look at the runners up here:

askmen

Edited by jonerich

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

Great news, we all knew that anyway he he

Thanks for the great article.

I've had plenty of good times in Vegas and Tijuana and can't wait to get to Pattaya and experience the real sin city.

perverts hmmm that explains why i feel so at home in pattaya

I'm shocked! I only go to Pattaya for the golf and to swim in clear waters off its lovely pristine beach...

Although never been, bit surprised AC in the Philipinnes isn't mentioned.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I'm shocked! I only go to Pattaya for the golf and to swim in clear waters off its lovely pristine beach...

Although never been, bit surprised AC in the Philipinnes isn't mentioned.

Hardly anybody knows it even exists..

I'm surprised Pattaya made it to the nr.1 spot. I hadn't thought it had the worldwide fame of places like Amsterdam, Vegas or Rio. Much lesser sin city's for sure, also compared to AC, but known world wide and in the media for various other reasons than prostitution.

"And since the city is right on the beach, you can sleep off your hangover and sin from the night before and get a tan -- just in time for the next evening’s “entertainment.” "

Sleeping of a hangover on the beach is a not a good idea...

Good for thai tourism. These lads mags seem to highlight pattaya now and again.

It needs to be a semi-secret though, or the thai government will get embarassed and make life even more difficult for business.

Edited by hazze

Hardly anybody knows it even exists..

I'm surprised Pattaya made it to the nr.1 spot. I hadn't thought it had the worldwide fame of places like Amsterdam, Vegas or Rio. Much lesser sin city's for sure, also compared to AC, but known world wide and in the media for various other reasons than prostitution.

I agree I am a little surprised too, I would have thought they would pick Bangkok simply due to the city of Bangkok being a much more recognizable name than Pattaya IMO. But I guess they did their homework :question1:

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I can't believe Macau ranked so low. All the gambling of Vegas and girls for every need. Plenty of cheap street girls. Plenty of massage parlors. The hottest girl I ever did was a Thai girl in a Macau massage parlor. They had hundreds of girls, color coded by country (although any white girl was classified as "Russian").

Going to TJ is very unsafe right now, the local's in S. Cal I know won't even go now. But #1 is right-on.

Been to a few of the places on that list, what they fail to convey is just how far and away Pattaya stands out in front of the others. Haven't been to them all, but nothing I know of on that list even remotely approaches Pattaya - all the rest are pathetic stragglers.

Kind of sad to get the notoriety actually... it'll just contribute to make the place get worse. Here's hoping there is another Pattaya waiting in the wings when this one gets too far gone.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein