IGNORED

Wanted Accomadation To Rent

whitemoor

hi has anybody got a place they want to rent out in central pattaya or there abouts 21 sept for 60 days just for one person must be nice air con proper bathroom safe with internet connection balcony prefer own entrance any suggestions would be welcome as i had enough of staying in hotels to last me a lifetime !!

You might be well off to check Dancewatchers.com he has units at the View Talay building in both Pattaya and Jomtien. I have yet to have hear a negative review from my years on the forums about his rentals. You are bound to feel a lot more at home in the condos as well.

• 2 weeks later...

How much you looking to spend? I got a one bedroom condo in Hyde Park, top floor with an Ocean view.

hi hyde park is that up budda hill or the one near mayfair cannot aford the one in mayfair so how much do you want for the one near budda hill some details would be nice thanks