IGNORED

Quiet Sports Bar On Walking St

rdeaster

There is a nice new sports orientated bar (formerly wild cats now called Fantasy Sports Grill) in Soho square, walking st. it opened on 2 July 09 and is not 100% complete with all the concepts to be featured. It is a nice place to play pool, meet with friends to talk, take a girl or just have a drink. it is decorated with vintage sports equipment and cool old photographs. It is not really a girl pick up spot but if you get tired of the same oldloud and crazy walking st atmospheres and need a break try out Fantasy Sports Grill. They offer a beer by the case card, pay upfront for 18 beers and get 24 (6 free)it is the same concept as bars selling alcohol by the bottle. The owner's wife (June) manages the place and is super sexy and very nice. The bar featurs 3 pool tables, 1 foozball, 2 dart boards, golf and video game machines and an also outdoor sitting area. The Grill portion is still in the process of being set up but burgers and hotdogs can be ordered. open from 7pm till very late.

post-24685-124992468661_thumb.jpg

post-24685-124992476405_thumb.jpg

post-24685-12499248638_thumb.jpg

post-24685-124992494341_thumb.jpg

post-24685-1249925046_thumb.jpg

shame about wildcats bar,but we will give it a go in november,good luck.

Looks ok & I like to watch sport in Patts.

Football & boxing are my two along with Golf.

Not to be rude about a married lady but June can be my Land lady any day.

Looking at the pics I would love to play pool.

:Get_Room::ShitHappens1::P:):D

shame about wildcats bar,but we will give it a go in november,good luck.

wildcats was a nice place. the former owner did a great job of setting that bar up but it was basically the same type bar as all the other beer bars on walking st. I am trying for a new approach. I want to use the fact that it is out of the way as an advantage not a dis-advatage. Rob

Looks ok & I like to watch sport in Patts.

Football & boxing are my two along with Golf.

Not to be rude about a married lady but June can be my Land lady any day.

Looking at the pics I would love to play pool.

My wife is super sexy. actually one of the sexiest I have ever seen and I have seen 1000s of sexy women. And her personality is as good as her looks. She is also a FANTASTIC dancer, not the normal gogo, pole or coyote type dancing either. She used to model a bit and I am using her looks as a marketing tool for the bar. Why not? she gets eyed fu@ked everywhere she goes so I figured why not make some money from it. She is loyal to me so I dont mind having a bar full of men with hard co^ks sitting there all night looking a her as long as they are drinking and spending money.

:SteamingMad::Clap1::Clap1::Clap1::Clap1:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a nice new sports orientated bar (formerly wild cats now called Fantasy Sports Grill) in Soho square, walking st. it opened on 2 July 09 and is not 100% complete with all the concepts to be featured. It is a nice place to play pool, meet with friends to talk, take a girl or just have a drink. it is decorated with vintage sports equipment and cool old photographs. It is not really a girl pick up spot but if you get tired of the same oldloud and crazy walking st atmospheres and need a break try out Fantasy Sports Grill. They offer a beer by the case card, pay upfront for 18 beers and get 24 (6 free)it is the same concept as bars selling alcohol by the bottle. The owner's wife (June) manages the place and is super sexy and very nice. The bar featurs 3 pool tables, 1 foozball, 2 dart boards, golf and video game machines and an also outdoor sitting area. The grill portion is still in the process of being set up but burgers and hotdogs can be ordered. open from 7pm till very late.

Oups .. Nice j like play pool.. ;)

• 11 months later...

I found this place last Christmas at my first ever trip to Pattaya. The lady at the pool table looks absolutely stunning and exceptionally good at pool as I found most of the girls are of course!! I spent a couple of hours drinking and playing pool with a shorter girl.

A totally friendly and welcoming place I recommend here for a place to chill early on in the evening.

Tele Delux

According to http://www.pattaya-at-night.com/newsflash.html Soho Square is in the process of major renovation/destruction. Most buildings at Soho Square are partly demolished.

The people as well as the pool tables from Fantasy Sports Grill moved to Soi 16, just opposite of the famous Morning Star Beer Bar.

• 1 month later...