IGNORED

Man’S Penis Attacked By His Knife-Wielding Wife During Domestic Dispute.

RRRushhh

Pattaya, August 5 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : On Wednesday Afternoon atBanglamung Hospital Police were called to investigate a man who hadjust arrived with a deep knife wound to his Penis. Khun Ootit aged 30explained that his Wife, Khun Kwan aged 35 had attacked him but he toldPolice that he did not want to make a report of the incident and wouldnot reveal the motive behind the attack on his Manhood. We understandhe was asleep at the time of the attack and can only guess thatpossible misuse of his genitalia led to the attack.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/august/news_05_08_52_3.shtml

• 1 month later...

just as well the thais are so poficent in penis repair and reattatchment

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

just as well the thais are so poficent in penis repair and reattatchment

So true. That is why you hear stories of the womman after chopping the penis of, attatch it to a helium balloon and let it fly of ( depending on wind direction)over the Cambodian border.

Having had a lot of stitches put in mine 20-30 I can sympathize with him (but thats another story).

Al.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hurts me just to think of this!! :Hair_Out1::Attitude:

• 3 weeks later...