IGNORED

Christmas Dinner

Any recommendations on where we should head for xmas dinner? looking for the traditional dinner before a few drinks!! :D

Thanks

Im also interested in where does a slap up Christmass dinner with all the trimmings, desert will however be found in Babydolls or the likes

Edited by ricardobucky

Im also interested in where does a slap up Christmass dinner with all the trimmings, desert will however be found in babydolls or the likes

LOL, we're 2 couples so maybe we'll get our desert in a different form....

all the big hotels have them, plus traditional bars like sportsman , jamesons etc you will not be short of a traditional xmas lunch

Glad to see that the Jacks are here, you'll have a loveley time look you here now............only joking me and the missus had many a great time with the Jacks. Party on you geezers and live it up to the full. Good on ya.

Glad to see that the Jacks are here, you'll have a loveley time look you here now............only joking me and the missus had many a great time with the Jacks. Party on you geezers and live it up to the full. Good on ya.

Lol, I'm sure we will.

We're heading out for a month over christmas and the new year, roll on I say!!!

• 2 months later...

Had xmas dinner in Jimmy MacS in Soi 6 last year, had every thing other than the turkey cause im a veggie, it was the best xmas dinner i have had in years(other than my mums),its small but it was packed

My Xmas dinner last year consisted of a freebie mince pie in the Corner Bar off in Soi 6! Must try and be a bit more imaginative this year lol! desert was good though...

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Queen Vic Soi 6, so you can sucked off for desert, while thousands of single males across the world end up shafting the turkey for a treat

Last year me and my chum could not get a table at our regular cafe so we bought a chicken from a road side spit roaster, some instant mash and some frozen mixed veg that I stuck in the microwave. I made up some chicken gravy and we bought a 2 litre bottle of red wine from Friendship. Then we had biscuits and cheese. It was great and we kipped for about 3 hours afterwards.

I've spent the last 4 christmas's in Pattaya and always go somewhere for Christmas dinner. Last year I was at Gregs Kitchen and it was OK. This year I will try somewhere different. I might wait untill I arrive in Pattaya before booking somewhere

Interesting to read Jimmy Macs Soi 6 being good, I have a few mates who go there every year they rate it.

I will be going to Robins Nest, went last year good value and nice food.