IGNORED

View Talay 6 Sea View Condo For Rent By The Night

dancewatcher

Sea View Side and noise free condo for rent by the night, week or monthly in the New View Talay 6 building. Beach front living with easy access to the new huge shopping mall next door and Pattaya beach is only steps away using your special Beach Gate pass. Follow this link to view this room and others. Look for the new room SV1 at the bottom of the page

http://dancewatchers.com/Luxury_View_Talay_6_Condo_rentals_room_views.html.html

Sea View Pattaya View Talay 6 condo for rent by dancewatchers.com condo rentals.jpg

Edited by dancewatcher

test1.gif

• 5 weeks later...

Sea View Side and noise free condo for rent by the night, week or monthly in the New View Talay 6 building. Beach front living with easy access to the new huge shopping mall next door and Pattaya beach is only steps away using your special Beach Gate pass. Follow this link to view this room and others. Look for the new room SV1 at the bottom of the page

http://dancewatchers.com/Luxury_View_Talay_6_Condo_rentals_room_views.html.html

I am interested in long term rental. DO you have photos of the interior and floor?

Dancewatchers condos are excellent, I stayed in VT6 for several weeks during my recent trip. Simply put, the best fucking place u could possibly stay location and convenience wise and truly luxury rooms. I will definitely stay there again. Dancewatcher, I will post some pics and do a full review in my upcoming trip report..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Nice website you got there. Saw some interesting condos. Will think for sure about this site when arranging my trip upcoming april 2010 to pattaya!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Here is somefeeback on the management of these units and please keep in mind I have read nothing but good things about their capability BUT if I was a condo owner and found out about this I might be very disapionted that I was not contacted to make my own decision about this.

The situation is as above by dancewatcher, their are a few units for rent on a nightly basis, So I thought it would be a good idea to give them the opportunity to possibly rent out one of the vacant units for 10 nights at a slightly reduced rate (I won't disclose the exact amount but it was not over the top) I would have expected some delay in a reply from the management but I received a reply in aprox 1 hour from the Admin email address (Not sure if this was Tik or not as it was not signed).

If I was an owner I would have made sure I have the last right of reply as several thousand baht or more in the hand is MUCH better than living in hope of getting someone to pay absolute full rent. I was just trying to give the owners an opportunity to make some money in this current market. As they say a bird in the hand is better than nothing.

What do the others think ?

Here is somefeeback on the management of these units and please keep in mind I have read nothing but good things about their capability BUT if I was a condo owner and found out about this I might be very disapionted that I was not contacted to make my own decision about this.

The situation is as above by dancewatcher, their are a few units for rent on a nightly basis, So I thought it would be a good idea to give them the opportunity to possibly rent out one of the vacant units for 10 nights at a slightly reduced rate (I won't disclose the exact amount but it was not over the top) I would have expected some delay in a reply from the management but I received a reply in aprox 1 hour from the Admin email address (Not sure if this was Tik or not as it was not signed).

If I was an owner I would have made sure I have the last right of reply as several thousand baht or more in the hand is MUCH better than living in hope of getting someone to pay absolute full rent. I was just trying to give the owners an opportunity to make some money in this current market. As they say a bird in the hand is better than nothing.

Its also possible that dancewatcher and the owner(s) already have an agreement not to take anything less than the amount already agreed upon by them.

I have booked a condo with Dancewatchers over christmas i think they are right not to drop rates on a 10 day booking the rates for Room 16-566. are 25,000 per month with electric extra or 1,500 per night including electric for 1-4 nights or 1,300 per night for more then 4 nights so they have a built in discount for 10 day,

• 2 weeks later...

As best I can see the Condo's are still vacant, I wonder how the owner feels

Does VT 6 have a pool / loungers ?

VT6 has a huge pool, however it does not have any loungers, only stone benches which get very uncomfortable after a short time. If you are staying there for say a month or longer, I would advise a trip to Big C to buy a lounger!!

I have booked a condo with dancewatchers over christmas i think they are right not to drop rates on a 10 day booking the rates for Room 16-566. are 25,000 per month with electric extra or 1,500 per night including electric for 1-4 nights or 1,300 per night for more then 4 nights so they have a built in discount for 10 day,

I stayed in VT6 in a Dancewatcher studio in March for 1300 a night which was decent value for that time of year, I returned in June but at that time of year,there are good hotel deals for much less than 1300, so I stayed in a hotel.

Dancewatcher does advertise on his site when he has a special offer available.

Edited by bpauly

I have booked a condo with dancewatchers over christmas i think they are right not to drop rates on a 10 day booking the rates for Room 16-566. are 25,000 per month with electric extra or 1,500 per night including electric for 1-4 nights or 1,300 per night for more then 4 nights so they have a built in discount for 10 day,

Hey Jeblue

Don't you think if you were the owner you would prefer to get 10 days booking at a very reasonable rate rather than nothing ? it seems like common sense to me, I know I sure would

Edited by devee8

Does VT 6 have a pool / loungers ?

HAS A GREAT POOL BUT NO SUN BEDS

HAS A GREAT POOL BUT NO SUN BEDS

Little cute Miss Honey on the 3rd floor rents out sun beds for 50 baht a day just FYI

test1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The New V.I.P. Play room is open for bookings in View Talay 2 building A in Jomtien. quiet and safe and only a few minutes to Walking Street but now that the road is under construction add a few more minutes

http://dancewatchers...ndo_rental.html

I tried to attach photos but it would not let me do it...

Edited by dancewatcher

test1.gif