Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mac Os X And Msn Messenger

luv.you.long.time

Guys,

Im on a Mac with OS X and have been trying to get MSN Messenger to work.

It downloads ok (initially) and when I log in, it says, "There is a newer version available which you must download prior to using, do you want to do this now?" I click yes and when it finishes, it just goes back to the login. When I log in, it comes up with the same message about the new software.

I used Mircosofts site for the initial download and am not having any other problems with my machine. Its a 6 month old MacBook Pro.

I've googled this issue and it seems to be a common fault trying to get Mac OS X users in sync with MSN Msgr, but out of the forums I've read, no one came to a successful conclusion about how to sort this. They said, re-install all software and try again. I've tried that and it's still saying the same thing.

Has anyone experienced this and can tell me if you found a solution?

Thanks guys

Iam running XP , i download the new version would not work went back to a older version , but it works good on my laptop with vista

Edited by wild58

hey luvyoulongtime just use this mate.vEverything in one program and its written for os x far better then msn standalone app.

cheers

adium

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

hey luvyoulongtime just use this mate.vEverything in one program and its written for os x far better then msn standalone app.

cheers

adium

I'll give it a go. Thanks very much