IGNORED

Udon Thani Aussie Bars

scubamatty

HI ALL ANYONE BEEN TO ANY AUSSIE PUBS IN UDON THANI? I BELIEVE THERES TWO OR THREE? I WOULD LIKE SOME INFO AND FEEDBACK ABOUT THEM AS ILL BE GOING TO UDON IN 8 WEEKS THANKS MATT

Edited by scubamatty

There was an Aussie pub called the Aussie Pub in the complex of beer bars opposite the Charoen hotel complex. That area has been demolished. I am sure that the pub has moved with the other bars either to Nutty Park, Day Night bar complex or one of the other bar areas around there. The area to search is actually quite compact. They're all within a 5 minute walkof each other. I was in Udon a week ago but I really wasn't paying attention to the country of origin of the bars.

Edited by AjarnBill

Thanks for the post Ajarnbill,yeh i heard that the aussie pub moved are closed down? thats why thought id check

my girlfriend is from udon and im going for my first time and taking another aussie mate thought id find out,i find the JINGJOES hotel "anyone had a beer there? thanks matt

Thanks for the post Ajarnbill,yeh i heard that the aussie pub moved are closed down? thats why thought id check

my girlfriend is from udon and im going for my first time and taking another aussie mate thought id find out,i find the JINGJOES hotel "anyone had a beer there? thanks matt

JINGJOES is a bit out of town and owned by a Brit who lived in Aus for a time. There is only one Aussie Bar in Udon that is owned by an Aussie. Most Tuk Tuk drivers will know where it is. There is good accomodation close by too if you need. Give me a call when you arrive. 0803 133 080 Happy Travels

Thanks Ela.thai

Should be there around 10oct,Cant wait to see the real thailand up north!My mate from melb is on this trip with us as well,for his first time

so good to show him around and get him some sext thai girls!!! We will give you a buzz and would love to catch up for a beer with a local..

My girlfriend lives about 20min out of udon thani,her name is wan i was very lucky to meet here in australia,she was in the tsmanni and her

husband passed away so she moved her with her inlaws,Im so lucky to meet her she is a great chick!!!!!!!!!! thanks matt

• 10 months later...

DAY/NIGHT complex Merv owns the "M&M" bar he is from QUEENSLAND

The KOALO BAR next to the "zap buffet" is owned by aussie justin... Both really top blokes a must to pop in and have a beer with the boys

• 3 months later...

DAY/NIGHT complex Merv owns the "M&M" bar he is from QUEENSLAND

The KOALO BAR next to the "zap buffet" is owned by aussie justin... Both really top blokes a must to pop in and have a beer with the boys

Koala Bar as I know it is owned by 2 aussie friends of mine from Mount Isa in QLD. Jimmy Hutchence, and Sach Riach. But I haven't seen them for years, so not sure. Same street as the railway station, but 100 metres along towards the highway.IMG_0999.JPGIMG_0996.JPG

I think I once visited this Koala. Hard to find, passed it first. i did not know what's quiet before this experience.

I just rang Zac for an update. Justin is taking care of the place until Songkran. The bar is for sale on udonmap.com businesses for sale.