IGNORED

Pattaya Getting More And More Dangerous?

green1976

Getting this new on another forum.

http://teakdoor.com/thailand-and-asia-news/54600-american-man-kills-one-two-robbers.html

Seem to be reliable but no other confirmation rather than there.

Does somebody has some info on this?

The amount of criminal activity in Pattaya is clearly on the increase so this wouldn"t be surprising if this turn to be true.

Money will get you bitches, but bitches will never give you money.

Wow, that's messed up. I guess you just have to be vigilant no matter where you go. But then again, how many stories do you hear about people getting robbed/beaten/killed in North America or Europe over the same thing. I guess its just the way of the world unfortunately.

Wow, that's messed up. I guess you just have to be vigilant no matter where you go. But then again, how many stories do you hear about people getting robbed/beaten/killed in North America or Europe over the same thing. I guess its just the way of the world unfortunately.

Similar question being asked about Angeles City, Phils on another board.

I think as long as you keep your wits about you and use common sense, you should not experience any issues. Do not flash your cash or valuables; Always be polite and do not lose your temper. A few dollars is not worth losing your life over.