IGNORED

Using Same Number

aussieassman

Hi all, im heading back to patts on my second trip and wanted to know can i still top up my old number with credit when i go back? Or do i have to geta whole new number? My old number will be 5 months old and when i left said i had 55 days to use credit,but does that mean i can still top up the cred on that number???

Any help wood be great

:Bow:

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

depend on what operator you had..

mine is "happy" and is valid for 12 months

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I top up my 1-2 call up 300 baht before i fly home to the uk and i can use it 6 or 7 months later without any problems.

I top up my 1-2 call up 300 baht before i fly home to the uk and i can use it 6 or 7 months later without any problems.

how you get 6-7 months with 300 baht? :S

You can get your credit time extended aqt Tukcom.

Go up the escalator to the mobile phone floor and walk past all the shops on your left til you enter the second section.

On your left you will see a counter with the words Telewiz over it.

I went to them a couple of years ago and they modified my account.Now all my credits over 100 bht are vaild for a year. I have a 1 2 Call card.

Hope this helps.

Testicles

how you get 6-7 months with 300 baht? :S

Sorry, I meant after 6 or 7 months the sim card was still live when i returned to LOS.

When you leave Thailand you can extend the validity of your DTAC prepaid SIM using the web site. Takes about 5 minutes and you can extend up to a year. The web service also allows you to view and change your pricing plan AND allows 50 free SMS per month to other DTAC using the website which can be useful if you are outside Thailand

http://eservice.dtac.co.th/bp3/bin/DpromptIndex?lang=E

• 4 weeks later...