Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nana Hotel vs Majestic Suites vs ?

me43

That's in case you are sitting on the toilet and want to make a call to 1982. Seriously, when was the last time you saw a rotary phone?

That was very FUNNY..lmao

why is everyone down on the Nana? Nana is $cheap ,free breakfast,free drink in the lounge, nice pool,lots of lobby and car park action,disco(so,so).

The bottom line is - its a dump. Yes its cheap but its not even worth those prices. I would simply not risk my health there.

Majestic is better but still not exactly high class although for the price its very good value.

If I am in BKK for one night I stay at the Landmark - more expensive but equally close and a cut above Majestic. Basic rooms are quite small but very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is included and is a huge international buffet style. I have had rooms there from as little as $40 a night sometimes. You need to book in advance - if you just turn up they charge exorbitant rates.

If I am there for 3 or 4 nights I would choose one of the more upmarket hotels that are guest friendly like the Sheraton Grande - an easy walk to Nana Plaza and Cowboy. If you stay in the Sheraton make sure you book "double occupancy" or you may get charged a joiner fee for a girl. Even the standard rooms at the Sheraton are 45m sq possibly the largest standard in Bangkok + free wifi etc etc - everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel.

A Standard Room (double occupancy) will cost you about 6000 a night but there are always "deals" around, especially low season.

Sheraton Grande Website

Sheraton Reviews

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

A Standard Room (double occupancy) will cost you about 6000 a night but there are always "deals" around, especially low season.

Good informative post but that, 6000 baht, is well outside my budget.

• 1 year later...

Why are you guys so into the same places? - there's a whole list of various accommodation along Sukh and it's not expensive/hard to travel along it. If you want walking distance I guess you'll have to decide whether you prefer Nana or Cowboy, but then you might end up hitting a club god knows where anyhow.

If stayed in smaller hotels around Cowboy (soi 18 & 20) and they were great. Saw a couple of really nice stylish boutique hotels but not sure if GF or how much.

I've been to Nana only once,that was enough! Its a real shit hole in my books. Majestic Suites is the way to go...for only 100-200bht a night more you get a far cleaner,modern & classy hotel than Nana.

Majestic's the winner for me.