IGNORED

Want Some Nice Stuff?

kjetil

Hello to all Pattaya Addicts members,bring your membership card and recive a 10% discount on all our sofas.

Take a trip out to the shop or wisit us on our website. www.wee-mobelart.com

All sofas can be deliverd in leater or fabric in a lot of different qualitys and colors,anyone can find something

that not breakeing the budget here.We know for shure you won`t be able to find the quality that we deliver any cheaper in Thailand,unless

it is stolen somewhere. We have a lot of things for garden or the pool aerea,as well as teak chairs tables and beds.

Hope to see some of Addicts members out in the shop in the future,we will go the extra bit to make our customers happy.

Free delivery anywere in Pattaya aerea.

If you have a picture or a drawing of a pice of furiture you want bring it and lets see what we can do.

Werat

Master.jpgHome Theatre.jpgJohn.jpgKrister.jpgLa Strada.jpgLead.jpgLH-8275.jpgLinda.jpgMal.jpgMalaga.jpgHome Theatre.jpgAlmeira.jpgArsenal.jpgBMW.jpgCatania.jpgDella.jpgDss-34.jpgFaino.jpgGrandvia.jpgHollywood.jpg

Master.jpgHome Theatre.jpgJohn.jpgKrister.jpgLa Strada.jpgLead.jpgLH-8275.jpgLinda.jpgMal.jpgMalaga.jpgPagon.jpgMaster.jpgMEDINA.jpgMonopoly.jpgMTV.jpgNEW GRANDVIA.jpgNo-23.jpgNo-9606.jpgNO 20.jpgOscar.jpgSc-801.jpgQuinn.jpgRagoon.jpgRomance.jpgSc-217.jpgScan0014.JPGScan0002.JPGScan0013.JPGScan0012.JPGScan0011.JPGScan0010.JPGScan0006.JPGScan0005.JPGScan0004.JPGScan0003.JPGScan0003.JPGScan0024.JPGScan0015.JPGScan0016.JPGScan0017.JPGScan0018.JPGScan0019.JPGScan0020.JPGScan0021.JPGScan0022.JPGScan0023.JPGTeak-Hyacinth-Bed-2.jpg

MDF..jpg]Alexis Bed - grey lacak polyrod.jpgGondola Single Bed - coffee bean polyrod.jpgMiha Lounger - honey wicker polypeel.jpgPacific cube corner set.jpgSpring Corner set - java brown polypeel.jpgTear drop hanging chair - grey lacak polyrod.jpgTwo - 4 corner set - black leather polypeel MDF2.jpgBD_05.jpgBD_08.jpgBED 5.JPGClassic-Teak-4-Poster.jpgDSC00138.JPGDSC07455.JPGDSC07998.JPGSki-Slopes-Teak-4-Poster-Bed-f02-m.jpgTwo - 4 Rect. Dining set-black leather polypeel MDF..jpgDSC07455.JPG

Edited by kjetil

I got a laugh when I saw the romance suite! The romance must be between 2 drunks and a 6 pack, right?

Overall, some good looking furniture. Have you got your own factory?

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

I got a laugh when I saw the romance suite! The romance must be between 2 drunks and a 6 pack, right?

Overall, some good looking furniture. Have you got your own factory?

Romance recliner is perfect for a night of beer and some sport on the television.

Qustion. I wish i did.