Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Coffee In Pattaya

Phil33

The best coffee in Pattaya can be found at the swimming pool of "9 Karat Condo" (Soi Arunotai, opposite Carrefour, then Soi 2 just after the football playground on the right).

They have 4 different qualities:

1- Premium at 30 ThB / espresso (strong coffee),

2- Opera at 40 ThB / espresso (italian taste),

3- Moccha at 50 ThB / espresso (light chocolate taste),

4- Golden ar 60 ThB / espresso (a nectar).

All coffees are 100/100 Thai (beans as well as roasting) and you will get more than surprised by the very high quality!

They will refund the espresso when you buy a 500 grams pack of the same quality (ground or beans).

At least, the swimming is great and quite.

You have to go inside the condo to get it.

" Nature is Health & Fitness "

www.yaibii.com

The best coffee in Pattaya can be found at the swimming pool of "9 Karat Condo" (Soi Arunotai, opposite Carrefour, then Soi 2 just after the football playground on the right).

All coffees are 100/100 Thai (beans as well as roasting) and you will get more than surprised by the very high quality!

They will refund the espresso when you buy a 500 grams pack of the same quality (ground or beans).

I ually have my morning coffee and newspaper at Nanda`s coffee shop on Jomtien Beach Road between soi 7 and 8. It`s a beautiful place whare you can sit right accross the beach and watch people walk by. They also do a large variety of food like pizzas or sandwiches. I would recommend people to try the place.

Dont you OWN this place Phil33?

I'm a big coffee lover and Mokadoor coffee is pretty readily available at some restaurants in Pattaya. At 60 baht per cup its pretty pricey but this coffee has a smooth rich taste and its worth the price. I recommend trying this brand of coffee.

On the other hand, I've seen that Dunkin Donuts has arrived on the Pattaya scene. Here in the USA its a fabulous coffee with many locations all over and my favorite coffee. However, when I tried 2 cups of Dunkin Donuts at two different locations in Pattaya the taste is not the same as it is here in the USA. Maybe its the water or the type of milk or cream they use in Thailand but it was a letdown as I look at coffee as a great simple pleasure in life.

In closing, when flying out of Suawannahoum Airport in Bangkok does anyone know a place in this airport to get a semi decent cup of coffee? All I have been able to find is the nescafe instant coffee that is at the Family Mart and that in my view shouldn't even be classified as coffee.

Edited by ochochocho

Dont you OWN this place Phil33?

No, I don't own the place but I go nearly everyday (late afternoon) to this place as it is quiet (swimming pool)and because of the coffee. They have also sandwiches and Thai food.

The owner is a frenchman, His name: Bruno.

Try it!

" Nature is Health & Fitness "

www.yaibii.com

• 3 weeks later...

No, I don't own the place but I go nearly everyday (late afternoon) to this place as it is quiet (swimming pool)and because of the coffee. They have also sandwiches and Thai food.

The owner is a frenchman, His name: Bruno.

Try it!

Nice website Phil. Do you recommend YOUR coffee? Seems much the same as Bruno the Frenchman's. At least the name's of the coffee are the same.

Hmmmmmmmmm....

COYS!

Edited by COYS

• 4 weeks later...

Best place in Pattaya is Benjamit Coffee and Icecream located on the south side of the Wat Chai Market space. They are closed on Saturdays. Have their own coffee roaster.About 1/2 price of Starbucks for large latte, b50. Have their own website, Benjamitcoffee.com My brother-in-law introduced me to this place last July. Vistted 2 or 3 times per week.

Regards

Any troubles bringing ones own bag of coffee into Thailand? (or is there no point bringing.. I have suffered in PI greatly due to shitty coffee)

Would be in a carry on transiting inbound through NRT or ICN most likely. Loves me my Cafe Rico.

Edited by keeper