IGNORED

A Dumb Question

Tao 66

I use Skype on my computer sometimes to call my girl but there seems no way of printing off the information or record of my call history. I tried ctrl and P but nothing. I also had a look in the program to see if there was a way of doing it but nothing. I want to get a record of these calls to help me apply for a visitor visa for my girl maybe early next year. Any ideas?

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

If you can see it on your computer screen the must be a way to take a "photo" of the screen. I use a mac COMMAND SHIFT 3. 4 if you want to get a resizable box to capture the part of the screen you want.

Windows--no idea. Google capture screen or take photo of screen--should point you right.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

hold down conrol, alt and print screen...allows you to paste the current window into another application...eg word or paint :)

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

just print screen and then paste it into another program ie word

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

I used to go missing a lot...Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World.

George Best the World Greatest.. Just ask Pele

• 5 months later...

handy tip that

crtl+alt plus print scrn button

then open another prog,right click mouse,then left click paste

awesome,thanks

tried in office,works well,print every bit of screen,sweet

many thanks lads

earn bit good merit for your selfs

Options

Chat

Advanced options

Keep chat history for ever

save

open up a chat

Tools and options

view chat history.

Its also saved as an editable file somewhere. I think its one of the user directories.

However i do find both skype and MSN chat logging to be pretty ropey.

A lot of the time it doesnt' seem to log.

you can say whatever you like, but we do have a great comunity here,what ever it is......you allways get some usefull tip on here :001_Thank_You5:

Today i learnt something new(that i my self did not think about) that could be very very helpful for my Visa apply for my spouse.

Thanks a lot guys.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

I use a program called snagit, it allows you to take screenshots of all or just part of the screen, a very useful utility.

http://www.techsmith.com/screen-capture.asp

you can get it on torrents to try it out.

you can say whatever you like, but we do have a great comunity here,what ever it is......you allways get some usefull tip on here :GoldenSmile1:

Today i learnt something new(that i my self did not think about) that could be very very helpful for my Visa apply for my spouse.

Thanks a lot guys.

Currently working at the Nirvana Boutique Suites Hotel .... PM me for special rates for board members.

Nirvana Boutique Suites