IGNORED

Hotel With View Of The Action?

pbsponger

I'm taking my first trip to Pattaya in a few months and wanted to know if there are any hotels that have a balcony with views of the girls and nightlife action.

Who needs a TV when I can hopefully drink a few beers and watch all the action from my balcony.

Thanks.

(not all rooms--best request)

Liquid Lounge has balcony views of Club Blu.

Queen Vic has views of Soi 6

those are two I have stayed at.

I am sure there are others

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

(not all rooms--best request)

Liquid Lounge has balcony views of Club Blu.

Queen Vic has views of Soi 6

those are two I have stayed at.

I am sure there are others

Thanks Bolly.

I booked a few nights at Galaxy Suites and hope to find another hotel in the middle of the excitement, hopefully with a view.

I'll look into Liquid Lounge and Queen Vic.

Just book a room in Soi 6, that guarantees for some day- & nightime action.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

I'm taking my first trip to Pattaya in a few months and wanted to know if there are any hotels that have a balcony with views of the girls and nightlife action.

Who needs a TV when I can hopefully drink a few beers and watch all the action from my balcony.

Thanks.

Try Soi LK Metro. All places there have balconies that overlook the girls and bars.

• 2 weeks later...

travellers rest in lk meto front rooms balcony directly across from entrance to lolitas

Thanks for the reply, this place is definitely priced well.

I may have to stay here for a night or two, too bad I'm not a golfer.

No balcony, but the Diamond Beach hotel on Soi Diamond overlooks Heaven Above, Superbaby, Supergirl, et. al., if you get the seaview room. Bring some binoculars.

Going for the first time I would not worry to much about a balcony and a view. Go outside and join the action yourself!! Best views are in the bars / gogo's. Having a hotel in the middle of the nightlife have some negative things too... sounds, traffic, screaming, fighting, drunken people. Whats more fun to take a nice girl out of the action and take a motorbike taxi to a nice quiet place with a pool in the daytime??

How about this for a view?? A coin slot within reach

coin slot.jpg

Have fun....

Edited by andy55

He pbsponger, the Galaxy Suites have no view at all. I stayed there for about a month in 2007 and in the end I found their rooms very claustrophobic. The windows only give a view over rooftops to windows of other hotels. Great location though, but can be very noisy as well.

The Grand hotel just off WS has some great views depending on the room you get or choose.

Depending on your length of stay I would spend a week in a Soi 6 hotel then relocate to one near WS.

With so few falang in town I would only book for one or two nights and go and checkout all the options, then make your decision. No need to rush in.

Also don't stay over in the LK Metro area as it is well away from all the real action. Others will disagree but usually they have a vested interest - either as a hotel owner/shareholder/partner thereof. Ignore their advice.

Going for the first time I would not worry to much about a balcony and a view. Go outside and join the action yourself!! Best views are in the bars / gogo's. Having a hotel in the middle of the nightlife have some negative things too... sounds, traffic, screaming, fighting, drunken people. Whats more fun to take a nice girl out of the action and take a motorbike taxi to a nice quiet place with a pool in the daytime??

I do fully agree to what Andy has said. Just make sure your hotel is close to the main Baht Bus route between the dolphin circle (Soi 1) and Walking Street.

Ask for a room with a balcony view at Canterbury Tales. Last room I stayed in was pretty cool, separate bedroom and living area. Cost was pretty good for a setup like that, and 2 aircons to boot. Soi Chayaphoon has quite a lot more action going on at night then you would think. Between some stunner massage girls on the street, to a few bars they had that were packed to the hilt with ladies. Kind of like Soi6, but not as much hollaring everytime you walk by. The room I mentioned, is nice because the br side is actually away from the street, so a lot quieter.

Soi6 if your into the heart of the action there, although its harder taking a lady back with you, if you still want to spend some time on the 6.

How about this for a view?? A coin slot within reach

coin slot.jpg

Have fun....

Thanks for the reply.

I guess your right, why watch the show from the balcony when you could be at a gogo bar in the middle of the action.

Thanks for the photo, that's a nice looking slot machine!

P.72 bar has some rooms directly above WS. These are pics from my last stay where I used a 3rd floor room as a strategic ST room for part of my trip - I was right across from the Lucifer's sign.

Kind of a cool location, but be warned that the fire escape window can't close all the way & lock, so it's not the most secure room in Patts.

Sorry, no pics. The new "attach" controls are still broken for me.

-Smelly

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

P.72 bar has some rooms directly above WS. These are pics from my last stay where I used a 3rd floor room as a strategic ST room for part of my trip - I was right across from the Lucifer's sign.

Kind of a cool location, but be warned that the fire escape window can't close all the way & lock, so it's not the most secure room in Patts.

Sorry, no pics. The new "attach" controls are still broken for me.

-Smelly

This hotel seems nice and in a great location.

So do the rooms have a view of the action on WS?

That would be great to pick up a girl from Lucifer's and be at my hotel within a few steps.

Thanks for the reply.