IGNORED

Fake Student Id

selenico

I'd like to make as a funny present to friends some of those obviously fake student id cards/ driving license etc.

I remember I had seen a stall in khao san road selling a vast range of those cards in bkk but where I can find something like that in Pattaya?

Same here, I think it may even be a Khao San road special, I've not seen it anywhere else in Thailand

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I'd like to make as a funny present to friends some of those obviously fake student id cards/ driving license etc.

I remember I had seen a stall in khao san road selling a vast range of those cards in bkk but where I can find something like that in Pattaya?

In all my years in Thailand, I have only seen those fake IDs sold in Khao San Rd. Could be somewhere else, but I don't know where.

i remember buying a fake degree on the khao san road years ago. i was supposed to head back home to europe but as it turned out i ended up flying to australia. well needless to day aussie immigration found that piece of paper, and when they did they were very scepticali was there for tourism purposes only.they hhesitated about letting me through but in the end they did relent.and i got sooooooo drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrunk hah ha . good ol aus.great memories.mmm carlton cold. drive through piss shops. thats life as it should be...

I am 53 and I still get a genuine student ID just by typing up a letter of acceptance into some school as a mature student which I just dream up. STA travel always sell me student rate ticket