Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Citin Lofts

irish-michael

hi all,just booked citin lofts hotel for dec-jan,27,000 bht mnth for superior room,1st time staying here,any feedback on this hotel will be appreciated,thanks,irish-michael.

I stay on the end of april on this quality hotel, 5 minutes walk to Central road and about 15 minutes to soi 7-8, extra large rooms and great design, at 27'000 bahts it's a really good price, a 4 international 4 stars hotels, and i stay on many 4 stars around the world. The pool is surprising on ground floor but with good service, coffe shop is pleasant with good food. I made some small videos on

http://pattayaone.com/citinloft

I stay on the end of april on this quality hotel, 5 minutes walk to Central road and about 15 minutes to soi 7-8, extra large rooms and great design, at 27'000 bahts it's a really good price, a 4 international 4 stars hotels, and i stay on many 4 stars around the world. The pool is surprising on ground floor but with good service, coffe shop is pleasant with good food. I made some small videos on

http://pattayaone.com/citinloft

thks for reply,looks a really nice place on website,only minus,dont have sun lounge area,i think pool is closed in,ie, looking at the pics but beach is only 15 min walk,i stayed at baron beach in june,nice hotel,great pool but noisy from soi 8 until 3-4am,anyway piero,thks again.

Hi,

At R24, http://www.r24.org/pattaya-travel.de/pattaya/hotels/

you get an offer "pay 3 Nights get 1 night" for free!

You pay only 200,-THB for Breakfast on the free day.

Offer valid from 1.7. up to 31.10.2009

For 15 days in September I pay only 866,-THB per day!

Balumus

That's a cracking deal - I looked around the place in June, really nice rooms with big balcony, excellent bathroom with separate shower,slippers and robes as well. Just a bit off the beaten track for me, a fair walk to get to the bars,and also didn't like the covered pool area, but at that offer I would overlook those drawbacks,I think the place is probably struggling for business because of the location,hence the offer.

I stayed recently in july, liked it very much, big rooms near to soi7-soi8 bars, familymart nearby.also have a shower & bathtub, very silent AC, good service, etc..Except for those who likes a pool, it's outside and very small..