IGNORED

Taxi...But Not To Pattaya

DJW

guys

I've a request from a colleague at work need info contact e-mail or web page or telephone number for reliable/good quality taxi for 3 trips

airport to bangkok city centre (what's the true cost)

and bangkok to hau hin (estimate of cost is?)

they will also need to return hau hin to the airport

thanks in advance

DJ

There are regular trains and busses to the city centre.

Which is much cheaper.

There are also good bus links between cities.

There are regular trains and busses to the city centre.

Which is much cheaper.

There are also good bus links between cities.

Trains to the city center ?

From BKK to Hua Hin, you should be able to get a price under 3000baht. I know our prices are well under that, but range depending on the vehicles we would send out for that run. Your return trips are going to be near the same price, but slightly cheaper as the driver would not have to wait for your arrival on your return to the airport.

The airport to Central BKK, I've said it before, meter taxis are going to be cheaper than any taxi/limo/transport company as there is no wait involved for the drivers, and the rates are also sometimes fixed. Running a meter, you can get most anywhere in BKK under 500baht. Many of the private companies get as much as a standard pickup to Pattaya, and most of the rest are in the 1000baht range, again we are priced well below that.

Feel free to send me an email, and let me know the specifics of what you require, and I'll happily give you exact pricing. I'm more than comfortable with you posting the results and pricing we offer you. Our email is in our signature, and by phone, (66)-84-550-5256.

Duplicate post, sorry.

Edited by Mr.DreamTransport