IGNORED

Visa Run To Service Laos By Plane?

Angelo

I'm planning a run to Laos and I haven't been able to find a service that takes care of everything and takes you by plane. Found many that drive you up there but as exciting as 20+ hours in a bus sounds, I'd rather fly.

Anyone know of any companies in Patts or Bangkok offering this and any idea what they charge?

Also, if I just fly into Laos and come back to Bangkok the same day, there's no issue getting a 30 day stamp right?

I'm planning a run to Laos and I haven't been able to find a service that takes care of everything and takes you by plane. Found many that drive you up there but as exciting as 20+ hours in a bus sounds, I'd rather fly.

Anyone know of any companies in Patts or Bangkok offering this and any idea what they charge?

Also, if I just fly into Laos and come back to Bangkok the same day, there's no issue getting a 30 day stamp right?

I thought about doing the same thing but got on the mini van , it ain't that bad. First class visa runs can arrange a visa run by airplane. I have only had good experiences with this company but i have not tried the airplane.

http://www.1stclassvisaruns.com

Yes, you can fly anywhere out and then in and get 30 days. last I heard was flights to singapore where the cheapest.

I've done the mini bus run into Cambodia from Patts. Leaving Soi 6 very early in the morning you are back by eary afternoon. I would recomend this unless you can't use Cambodia again. I've also crossed freedom bridge into Laos only to turn imediately around and come back into Thai, no probs. On both occassions I was granted an extra 30 days. Although I keep hearing rumours about a 15 day visa extention limit for land crossings. Is this now the case anyone?

Loas is a bit of a trek, so I made a short holiday of it by flying from BKK to Udon Thani, then staying in Nong Khai for a bit. Flying may be preferble if speed is of the essence.

Any info the BM's have would be usefl for all, so please post.

I've done the mini bus run into Cambodia from Patts. Leaving Soi 6 very early in the morning you are back by eary afternoon. I would recomend this unless you can't use Cambodia again. I've also crossed freedom bridge into Laos only to turn imediately around and come back into Thai, no probs. On both occassions I was granted an extra 30 days. Although I keep hearing rumours about a 15 day visa extention limit for land crossings. Is this now the case anyone?

Loas is a bit of a trek, so I made a short holiday of it by flying from BKK to Udon Thani, then staying in Nong Khai for a bit. Flying may be preferble if speed is of the essence.

Any info the BM's have would be usefl for all, so please post.

If you enter at a land crossing under the Visa exemption you get 15 days. If you go to the Thai embassy in Vientiane and get a tourist visa you will get 60 days