IGNORED

Shoutbox

LaaMok

Rather than waiting for the update, I have turned the shoutbox back on, but its not available on every page.

To access the shoutbox, please press the shoutbox tab under the Pattaya-Addicts.com logo.

or click here

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?app=shoutbox

so from now on. we cant view the shout box while reading the forum at the same time?

or will this be till the update comes in?

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

so from now on. we cant view the shout box while reading the forum at the same time?

or will this be till the update comes in?

Once the update comes, we will try and put it back to normal.

• 7 months later...

My internet connection is VERY slow and the Shout Box only slows it down further. Is there a way I can disable it? I know I can click the " - " thing in the top right corner of the box and close it, but when I go to another page it is open again and takes the page a long time to load. I then have to hit the " - " button yet again to keep the computer from freezing up.

Thanks!

My internet connection is VERY slow and the Shout Box only slows it down further. Is there a way I can disable it? I know I can click the " - " thing in the top right corner of the box and close it, but when I go to another page it is open again and takes the page a long time to load. I then have to hit the " - " button yet again to keep the computer from freezing up.

Thanks!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/shoutbox

click "My Prefs" and turn global shoutbox off

LaaMok

The shoutbox is an issue as it does slow down significantly pages loading times to the point of frustration. Thank god i just found out how to disable and what a difference now. Much quicker load times.

I would really recommend disabling it as "default" and just informing trusted members that it is there if they wish to use it. It is obviously hidden from non trusted members and still causes these slow loading times for them even though they cannot see it.