IGNORED

Visa For Us Citzens

mitsy

I wanted to stay in Thailand for 90 days, but it seems that I get only 30 entering the country with my passport. Do i need to apply for an extended tourist visa before arrving or can this be done in county. Can i renew by going over the boarder to Cambodia or do i need a visa for that county too? I wanted to to see Cambodia for a week while I was there anyway.

Also, anyone know and good deals for apartments?

I would suggest contacting your local Thai embassy/consulate and ask if they will issue a single entry non-immigrnat type O visa. This visa will give you 90 days. If they will not then the 60 days tourist visa will be your next best option. You should be able to get this visa extended. However, depending on the timing of your trip outside of Thailand a double entry tourist visa maybe better. When rriving in Thailand via a land crossing they will only give you a 15 day stay if you do not have a visa.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

They are still offering the free multiple entry tourist visas. Get a 60 day multi entry like Scumbag said, then just extend at immigration for 1900baht. This should take care of your time in LOS. If you are going to be past the 90 days, then you would need to do a visa run.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if you can go to Thailand with a one-way ticket? Or do you have to show proof that you are leaving at a later date? I was wanting to do the same thing, but will only have a one way ticket. I'll buy a ticket to Cambodia later.

• 2 weeks later...

Gents,

I am a US citizen and I want a 1-Year Multi-Entry Visa for Thailand. Which forms do I need what are the times and other requirements.

Each time I click on the links I keep getting a Visa service but no forms. If you know the current requirements for sure please shoot me an e-mail: [email protected]. Please assist. Thanks.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon