IGNORED

New Bars on walking street

LaaMok

I have been told to own a bar on the new bar complex, its 3,000,000 baht key money and a 60,000 baht a month rent. Thats 143,333 baht a month in fixed cost without all the other costs and variable costs.

Surely this can't be true?

My Chinese friend called them and it is good enough, it's OK for me not to earn money on my bar but I will not shoot money in them every month.

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

I have been told to own a bar on the new bar complex, its 3,000,000 baht key money and a 60,000 baht a month rent. Thats 143,333 baht a month in fixed cost without all the other costs and variable costs.

Surely this can't be true?

I am not sure how you got your results. but if key money is due every 5 years that whould be 600,000 a year. divide by 12=50,000 a month add the rent and you have 110,000 a month. This is assuming the key money is due in 5 years of course...btw anything is possible

I am not sure how you got your results. but if key money is due every 5 years that whould be 600,000 a year. divide by 12=50,000 a month add the rent and you have 110,000 a month. This is assuming the key money is due in 5 years of course...btw anything is possible

I though the standard for key money was every 3 years?

Depends on the bar. I think some are 50k a month while others are 60-80k a month. 3mil in the middle area and 3.5m on the street I believe. Way more than I'd ever consider for a rectangle you can sell booze out of