Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nova Platinum or Eastiny Inn?

Ramzy

Never been to Pattaya, so I don't know which is better. Your reviews would be really helpful. Pro and Cons of each. Nova is around 1200 I think and Eastiny Inn is 1000.

I think Eastiny Inn is more central, am I correct?

Hi Ramzy,

Went for my first trip to Patts in June.

Stayed at the Eastiny Residence on Soi 10.

Fantastic hotel and a great location.

There's a laundry just down the Soi at the beach road end.

The staff at the hotel were fantastic(couldn't do enough for me)

The good thing about this hotel is there's no bars in the soi(actually there's a couple on the corner at the second road end but none actually in the soi) so you don't have to worry about walking past any BG's you've Bar Fined before.

On the down side, it's a bit expensive (I got a rate of 1090bht per night)for a standard room.

But I'm sure you could get them to reduce the price even more as when I was there the hotel was almost empty.

I know now there is cheaper accommodation available in Patts for the same standard of room.

For a newbie like me the location was fantastic though.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

I booked five nights pre-paid at the Nova Platinum (pre-paid, big mistake) this trip and bailed after two. Too damn noisy, huge groups of Arabs and Indians running back and forth to each other's rooms banging on the doors, talking loudly in the hall and ringing doorbells all hours of the night. About a 5 minute walk to Walking Street, but otherwise a shitty location. Great pool! I wouldnt recommend it.

have you looked at the Pattaya bay resort?? 999 baht a night, decent pool, great staff and clean/quiet rooms. I'll be staying there for my next two week trip. Only a two minute walk (I timed it to second road and right behind the avenue mall. Quiet location, lots of BM's stay there.

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

I booked five nights pre-paid at the Nova Platinum (pre-paid, big mistake) this trip and bailed after two. Too damn noisy, huge groups of Arabs and Indians running back and forth to each other's rooms banging on the doors, talking loudly in the hall and ringing doorbells all hours of the night. About a 5 minute walk to walking street, but otherwise a shitty location. Great pool! I wouldnt recommend it.

Thanks for the advice. I absolutely hate Arabs even though I am one. I understand what you mean about the talking loud and noisy issue. Something to do with our corrupt culture. I will look into the other hotel you as well as the other guy posted. Thanks again.

Edited by Ramzy

Eastiny residence soi 10 is in a great location and the hotel is decent. Nova is newer and looks a lot nice and the location is not too bad also.

If i had to choose from these two then it would be Nova becuase its newer. Eastiny Inn soi8 i would not recommend.

However i think soi 13 is prob the best location overall and would recommend any of Dynasty, Whitehouse and SandySprings on soi 13. i like Sandy Springs best because of the nice sea view rooms but the hotel is getting a bit worn. Whitehouse and Dynasty are newer but have no views.

Edited by bestmate

Here are some pixs from my stay at the Nova Plat this June. Decent hotel but somewhat far from the scene. At most time the baht bus doesn't even go that way towards Soi 18 after their turn from Walking Street. Nice little short cut by foot though to WS but have to cut through Arab Soi. Not dangerous even when your shit faced but long walk.

The in house massage was good but expensive. Same goes for the Thai food. Friendly staff and nice pool. Totally GF. One night the guard actually assisted in an argument between a hotel patron that his ladyboy guest. Apparently, a surprise package was waiting for him in his room. LOL. Fucking funny when he kept saying "you lie, you lie, you ladyboy".

Agreed with Brutale, alot of Middle Eastern, Indian and even Turkish gentlemen at the hotel. Some had no manners at all. I would have come out and told them stop that gay shit they were doing in the middle of the night.

Heading back to Pat this fall, won't stay at this hotel. Many more options out there (Tim's, LK and etc). But if you don't mind the location, the price for a room is great.

Mal

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

P4280001.JPG

P4280003.JPG

P4280004.JPG

P4280007.JPG

P4280009.JPG

P4280010.JPG