Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Stormy Weather

blueboy0510

These last few days it always seems to kick in at the same time, 3.30pm winds kick up and 4 ish the rain belts down

Just by my hotel there is a shanty town for a new build, on Tuesday the roofs came off half of them

You will have to excuse me talking about the weather when there is better things to do but it is a bhudda day

Yup the other day I got trapped as it started to rain like hell. Showing no signs of giving up went into a massage place only to be forced into a special! :)

true, couple of days ago was raining like a double cunted cow pissing on a flat rock. Saw a tree fall over and land on a pickup. Keeps it cool at least