IGNORED

Best Gyms InTown For Daily Entry/Us

blueboy0510

Looking for a gym I can go to and pay daily, not really interested is signing up for a year as if past history is anything to go by I will go a couple of times then get bored.

So in your opinion what are the best around and if you know what are the daily prices

If any Gyms offer anything extra like sauna steam rooms etc that would be good to know

cheers

Tonys on the corner of 3rd road and soi Diana has loads of weight but nothing else. Walk south along 3rd road a couple of blocks and there is another Tonys with everything you need (Sauna, pool, steam, cardio, weights). The daily charge is 200 bht. California WOW is good but they try to get you to sign for year or lifetime membership. If you wheel and deal, you can get a week or two week charge. I got a 1000 bht for one week last time I was there. California WOW has a small area for free weights, a lot of machines, cardio equipment and boxing ring. I usually just go to the first Tonys.

• Like 1

I normally go to the Tony's Gym in town, off of Walking Street or you can get to it from 2nd road going towards Jomtein.

It is close to the are the Arabs hangouit at.

I go there because I go to Jomtein almost daily and stop into this fitness center on the way back.

It has free weights and other weight machines and many cardio machines and a sauana and many other facilities.

The daily and weekely rates are cheaper here than at any other tony's facilities.

• Like 1

Tonys on the corner of 3rd road and soi Diana has loads of weight but nothing else. Walk south along 3rd road a couple of blocks and there is another Tonys with everything you need (Sauna, pool, steam, cardio, weights). The daily charge is 200 bht. California WOW is good but they try to get you to sign for year or lifetime membership. If you wheel and deal, you can get a week or two week charge. I got a 1000 bht for one week last time I was there. California WOW has a small area for free weights, a lot of machines, cardio equipment and boxing ring. I usually just go to the first Tonys.

There's also another location for Tony's Life Fitness on Soi 16 off Walking Street, and the daily charge is only 100 baht for that location.

I normally go to the Tony's Gym in town, off of walking street or you can get to it from 2nd road going towards Jomtein.

It is close to the are the Arabs hangouit at.

I go there because I go to Jomtein almost daily and stop into this fitness center on the way back.

It has free weights and other weight machines and many cardio machines and a sauana and many other facilities.

The daily and weekely rates are cheaper here than at any other tony's facilities.

Again, the Soi 16 location includes pool, steam room, sauna and jacuzzi.

AM rolleyes.gif