IGNORED

Transsexual steals 50,000 Baht from Englishman sheltering from the rain.

LaaMok

"Transsexual steals 50,000 Baht from Englishman sheltering from the rain.

Early on Friday Morning, Mr. Roy Corlett aged 34 from England made a complaint at Pattaya Police Station which detailed a suspected theft which had taken place in the car park of a Condominium Complex in Soi 13, South Pattaya. Police Lieutenant Colonel Santi took up the case and heard how the victim ran to the Car park of the Whitehouse Condotel to shelter from the rain just before 6am. He noticed two transsexuals who were also sheltering from the rain. They approached him and suggested the three go back to his room for some early morning fun. He refused and realized that the two transsexuals were standing very close to him. He left the area and realized that money had been stolen from his trouser pocket. He returned to the car park but could not locate the two suspected thieves. Mr. Corlett was carrying 50,000 Baht in cash which had disappeared. Police went back to the scene and checked the CCTV pictures from the Condominium and two hours later managed to locate three transsexuals, one of which was positively identified by the victim at the Police Station. Only 16,000 Baht of the original 50,000 could be recovered. The suspected thief identified as Khun Sarawoot aged 23 was charged with theft and is now awaiting a court appearance. Mr. Corlett is now coming to terms with the loss of 34,000 Baht in cash which is unlikely to ever be recovered."

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_04_05_50_3.htm

why the hell would this guy want to be carrying this sort of money in the first place, thats what atm cards are for.

Same thought here.

Why the $%^& would anyone carry that sort of money?

When I see "200,000 baht gold chain stolen" and all this shit now, I dont believe any of it. He probably had 16,000 baht really.

More than likely, I think he thought he was at home where the Criminal Compensation Board sometimes cough up the rest! lol

I caught it on Pattaya City News last night when the police brought in 3 LB's, shit 2 of them scared me and I was sober and it was on TV :o

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

hi all

yea 16000 plus a mobile a lesson here guys dont take out to much money with you

cheers chris :Chokdee:

Wriggley Tin 1

More than likely, I think he thought he was at home where the Criminal Compensation Board sometimes cough up the rest! lol

He probably thinks he is at home, when you report 50,000 loss to the police, it goes as evidence when claiming from insurance.